Ch.16

Hallow mah burrito peeps sorry there's no Title for the chapters I'm just too stupid to think of one .3. Anyways in the last chapter Natsu was going to read a Lemon. So I've decided that he will NOT lose his innocence c: ok that's all ON WITH LE STORY!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Natsu's P.O.V

As I was going to click on the story that said 'Lemon' on it, Happy and Yuki bursts through the door causing me to drop my phone. Luckily the phone turned off so they won't see anything. Especially the search history. "Natsu!" Happy and Yuki yelled.

"Oh hey Happy and Yuki." I greeted, "Wheres Igneel?". "Thats what we were gonna tell you! Something happened to Igneel and (Y/n)!" Happy said panicking. "What?!" I yelled getting up and running out of the house with Happy and Yuki. And with me forgetting about the phone.

(Y/n)'s P.O.V a little while ago

I was taking Igneel, Happy, and Yuki to a bakery since they were whining about wanting donuts. I couldn't blame them I wanted some to! As they were getting their donuts someone walked up to me.

"Hello miss would you care to smell our new perfume?" A lady asked. She looked to be in her late 20s or early 30s. "Sure why not." I said about to smell the perfume when Igneel jumped into my arms. "(Y/n) what'cha doing?" Igneel asked. "Nothing just gonna smell this perfume." I said. "Oooooh can I smell to!" He asked. "Sure." The lady said smiling widely. 'Why is she smiling like that?'

Me and Igneel sniffed the perfume that the lady sprayed in the air. All of a sudden I started to feel sleepy. I looked at Igneel who is still in my arms. He looked like he was going to pass out any moment. I started swaying side to side. 'I can't keep my eyes open...' I felt my self falling until I was caught by someone. "..(Y/n)! .... Igneel!.." was the last thing I heard and seeing Igneel being picked up by someone was the last thing I saw.

Yuki's P.O.V

"(Y/n)!!" "Igneel!!" Me and Happy yelled. I flew after (Y/n) while Happy went to Igneel. I ended up hitting a clear shield that was surrounding them. I saw Happy hitting the shield also. The lady now has long black hair, wearing a blue half shirt and and white short shorts. 'How did she change that fast?' I thought. There was also a guy with her. His blonde hair was comb back and had no shirt on (LT: PUT ON A SHIRT!!) With blue jeans.

"Yuki!" I heard Happy yelled. He pushed me and we ended up in a bush. "Ow Happy what was th-" I was interrupted when a black lightning struck where I was once standing. It hit everyone within range of seeing them. People looked at each other with confused looks before going back to there work or walk. It erased what just happened from their minds.

Present Time~ Erza's P.O.V

I was talking with Lucy, Wendy, and Carla when Natsu ran through the door, which hit Gray in the process. "Oi flame brain! Watch where you're going!" Gray yelled throwing a punch at Natsu. Which did successfully hit Natsu in the face. "Watch it ice princess!" Natsu hissed. "Shut up both of you!!" I yelled causing them to stop and hug each other.

Lucy and Wendy sweat-dropped while Carla just sighed. "Why did you come in here in panic mode Natsu-san?" Wendy asked. "I need your help in finding (Y/n) and Igneel." Natsu said seriously. "I cant find her scent." "What do you you can't find them?!" I questioned/yelled. "We saw two people taking them." Yuki sniffled. "We'll help you find her!" Lucy said.

Meanwhile with (Y/n)~

(Y/n)'s P.O.V

I slowly woke up in prison like room. I saw Igneel in a corner shaking like crazy. I sat up and sat next to him while I held him in my arms. "(Y/n)..w-where are we?" He asked. "I dont know... but Natsu will find us.." I said trying not to show fear in this place. I had an idea who brought us here.

We heard someone unlock the door. It was my dad. He looked at me with an insane look. "Oh how's my daughter?" He asked. I stayed silent, glaring at him. "Is that how you talk to your father?" He hissed. "Oh why arnt you attacking me? Have you already figured out that we put a magic bubble around the room so you can't leave?" He added. "It's pretty noticeable." I said. You can easily see it if you move your head to the right position.

"You're already know why we have you here don't you." He said. "I've got an idea." I said hugging Igneel closer. "But I'm not letting you touch Igneel." I hissed. "You cant protect him forever so we will wait til that day comes. But for now what we need is.."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hallow sorry for the late chapter! I know I'm sorry ;-; but I finally had an idea xD sorry for the cliffhanger.. jk.. you must wait to see what your future has in store. TILL NEXT TIME MAH BURRITOS!