Ch.11 Late Birthday Gifts

Haii mah burrito peeps how's it going? Are you ready for another chapter? You better be -3- ANYWAYS ON WITH THE STORY!! :D

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

(Y/N)'s P.O.V

I woke up with my body aching. 'Ugh am I that much of a disappointment to deserve this much pain?'

"(Y/N) are you awake?" I heard Yuki ask.

I turned to her, sat up and set her down on my lap. "Yea don't worry I haven't left yet." I whispered loud enough for her to hear it. (Its still night)

"I thought you did.. when I saw you, Natsu and Erza burst through the doors with you a bloody mess I thought I was gonna lose you.." Yuki said tearing up.

"Come on Yuki you know I'll keep putting up a fight. Even if I ran out of magic power I'll still be fighting." I said.

"You're just like Natsu. You guys would be the most powerful couple." Yuki teased but sniffled a little due to her crying.

"Maybe one day my child." I said as I scratched her behind her ear.

"I hope it happens." Yuki said as I laid down and placed her down on my stomach.

I looked to my right and saw Happy sleeping at my side and and Natsu sitting in a chair and laying his head on the bed an d drooling a little. 'Thank you Natsu.. Erza probably didn't give you my gift..'

"Oh well.." I say to myself as I start to doze off.

~Off in Dreamland of (Y/N)~ 

I was running. Running from my father he's still out there. That wasn't the last time I was going to see him.

"ONCE I KILL YOU FAIRY TAIL WILL BE WEAKENED AND WE'LL BE ABLE TO FINISH THEM OFF!"

"WHY CANT YOU JUST LEAVE ME ALONE!" I yelled. "ICE-MAKE FLOOR!" I yell making the floor ice.

I turn around and see him face down on the ground. 'Good it buys me some time.' I started running when something  (LT: More like someone) ran into me.

"Looks like I'll be making big bucks today!" The man said as he knocked me out. (LT: I know it's weird..)

~Time skip in the dream~

I woke up in a huge room. "Where the hell am I?" I asked to no one in particular.

"Welcome back Ms. (L/N). Your aunt and uncle would like to talk to you." A girl in a maid outfit said.

"No I don't want to see them!" I hissed. "They're just gonna make me marry some guy!"

"That's no way to say hello (Y/N)." My uncle said.

"Your father was right you are a disgrace. You need to be punished." My aunt said coldly.

All of a sudden I was getting shocked. I screamed in pain.

"Hopefully you'll be bac-"

~And back to reality~

Natsu's P.O.V

"WAKE UP (Y/N)!!" I yelled as I tried to shake her awake.