Ch.25 Gray's P.O.V

If you're still reading this after this long of me not updating then I salute to you and here is another chapter for you guys!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Gray's P.O.V

When I made it to the second floor I noticed how the hallway had an abandoned look. The walls had ripped white and grey striped wall paper. The hallway had many rooms on both sides. 'This is going to be a while..'

~~~~~~~~

After about seven rooms, I finally found Edgar. He was sitting in a chair, sharpening one of his swords.

"I see you finally came.." Edgar said as he stopped sharpening his sword and turned to face me. "Took you long enough."

"It's not my fault you decided to be in the eighth room." I retorted.

"Hmm.. I would like to know what your name is.. so I know who I have killed today.." Edgar spoke with a sinister smile.

"It's Gray you psychotic bastard." I hissed.

3rd Person P.O.V

"Tch.. you children are stupid for trying to protect her.." Edgar said as he poked the end of his sword with his finger. He stood up from his seat, he could no longer hold in the insanity that he had been building up. His eyes turned a dull and bright red. His sword and his body now glowing with black fire surrounding him. "You really think you can defeat me? I can finally let my insanity out, and you're going to be my victim!" He laughed insanely.

"Jeez I can see where (Y/n) got her craziness from.." Gray muttered.

Edgar brought up his sword and charged at Gray full speed. And Gray, thinking that this would be easy chanted a simple spell that he thought would be quite helpful. "Ice-make floor!"

Edgar jumped up as the floor beneath him turned to ice. He landed on his feet and with the ice, it made his attack faster than ever. He body slammed into Gray and cut into his stomach in the process, since Gray didn't have time to dodge. He fell back a few feet from Edgar with a harsh thud and crack on the ground. Gray groaned and winced at the pain on his back and stomach, as Edgar calmly walked up to Gray with his sword glowing brightly as he walked.

"What is up with (Y/n)'s family?!" Gray groaned once again as he struggled to get up. After a few seconds he eventually got back up, he also used his ice magic on the wound on his stomach to stop the bleeding. "Ice-make sword." He mumbled, as an iced sword formed into his hands.

"I will break that frail sword of yours!" Edgar shouted as he went to strike Gray.

Gray brought up his sword and blocked his attack. "It may be made of ice.. but it's hella of a lot stronger than your sword!" Gray yelled and made multiple strikes towards Edgar.

Edgar was able to dodge most of the attacks and counter them but was not lucky at other times. Gray was able to place cuts onto Edgar. The most cleanest cut was on Edgar's left leg that ran up to his right shoulder. Once they both moved back from each other, to regain some energy, they both were bruised and severely injured by the hands of the others blade, Gray's sword was broken by the last hit that Edgar had strike towards him before Edgar jumped away to regain some energy. Gray had used his ice-make magic to stopped most of the bleeding from his wounds but, Edgar wasn't so lucky. He didn't have any magic to stop his wounds from bleeding and it was costing him his energy. Edgar was breathing heavily and was trying to stay conscious.

Gray decided to use this time to his advantage. "Ice-make lance!" He yelled once he felt that he had enough magic energy to attack.

The lances quickly made its way to Edgar. Edgar made an attempt to dodge but slipped due to the floor being frozen. The lances hit Edgar head on and created a blue puff of smoke that surrounded him. After a minute or two, the blue smoke disappeared and Edgar was laying unconscious on the floor.

"God damn that old man... I got him at least.." Gray said to no one in particular and made his way to Edgar, "and he's out cold to.."

Gray then proceeded to bound Edgar's hands together by using his ice-make magic. After Edgar's hands were bound together he picked up Edgar, after a quite a bit of struggle since he's hurt, and put him over his shoulder. Finally Gray made his way out of the room and went on his way to his team.

~~~~~~~~~~

Jesus Christ... I am so sorry for leaving you guys hanging! I sorta lost interest in writing this story, mainly because I had no idea on what to write for Gray. But I continued to work on it little by little at school, but you know in secrecy because I don't want anyone at my school knowing I write fanfics, and finally completed it! Now I can hopefully update on time, which is hopefully once a week or at least every Thursday or Friday! Also I have no idea why I updated right before finals... I should really study... Oh well I'm going to wing it. IF YOU HAVE FINALS THEN I WISH YOU GOOD LUCK MY LITTLE BURRITOS!!