Ch.14 Thus A Beauty Pageant Begins

Hallow mah burritos long time no see eh? Sorry about that but I was finishing a last minute packet that I got a month ago xD but don't worry I got what you came here for!

Guys: You got (Y/N)-san to wear a bikini?!

LilTaco: GET OUT OF HERE!! That's for later gosh.. ANYWAYS ON WITH THE STORY! :D

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

(Y/N)'s P.O.V

I woke up still in Natsu's arms. 'He's so warm..' I snuggled up a little closer to him. 'so peaceful, and adorable..' I smiled as I stared at his sleeping form. 'If only you liked me the same way I like you..'

I kissed his forehead and attempted to get out of his grasp but failed. I sighed in defeat.

"..(Y/N)..." I heard Natsu mumble in his sleep..

"Hmm? Yes Natsu?" I ask hoping to get a response.

"I..lo.." He mumble the rest that I couldn't hear.

"Fine then.." I tried to wiggle out of his grasp once again. "Natsu let me go so I can eat FOOOOOD!"

"FOOD?!" Natsu yelled and sat up.

I rolled off the bed. "I'M FREE!" I yelled in victory.

"Awh you don't like sleeping with me?" Natsu asked as he pouted.

I blushed slightly "You're the one that sleeps with me." I argued.

"Well that's because your bed is comfy..." Natsu said.

"Is that all or is it because you like being close to me?" I teased.

Natsu blushed heavily "N-No.. w-well.."

"That's what I thought. You must speak the truth!" I said.

"The truth may not be told!" Natsu yelled.

"Fine then.." I got up and opened the door. "Can you leave so I can get dressed Pinky."

"Nah this bed is comfy." Natsu said laying down on my bed again.

"You don't want to see me half naked now do you.." I said.

Natsu stayed quiet for a while before answering "O-Of course n-not..." He got and left the room while blushing.

I closed the door and to get dressed. When I was done (Your outfit is in the picture) I went to the bathroom to brush my hair and teeth. I walked to the living room and saw that Natsu wasn't there. 'He must've left already.' I then went to the kitchen and saw all my food has been raided.

"(Y/N)! There's no more food!" Yuki yelled as she flew in circles while screaming.

"It was most likely Natsu. I thought I told him to buy more food when he raids the fridge and everywhere else.."

"Lets just eat at the guild." Yuki said since she stopped screaming.

"Yea and I can tell Natsu to go shopping for me." I said.

~Time Skip To The Guild due to a LAZY author~

~Still (Y/N)'s P.O.V

I walked into the guild only to get hit in the face by a table.

"Who threw that?!" I yelled as everyone stopped and sweat-dropped. They pointed to Natsu and Gray who still continued to fight. I sighed "Yuki you can go ahead and eat Imma take care of these two." Yuki nodded in response before going to Mira.