Ch.7 Back at Home

Hai my burritos I'm back kind of XD but don't worry I haven't ditched the story ITS STILL GOING then I'll do other  x Reader stories which ever one I think I'll do. Anyways... ON WITH LE STORY!!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~Time skip back to Fairy Tail because of Motion Sickness... and my laziness...~

(Y/N)'s P.O.V

"We're back!" me and Natsu yelled. Finally I thought I was going to die on that train. I grabbed Robins hand and started to make my way to the bar while Natsu and Gray went off to start a fight within the guild.. again.. Erza went to get some strawberry and (Favorite Cake) cake. And Lucy went to talk with Levy.

"Hey Mira is Makorav here?" I ask Mira as I finally made it through the chaos that broke out.

"Yea he's in his office." She replies.

I lead Robin to Makorv's office when he stopped at the front door.

Robin's P.O.V

I'm glad that me and (Y/N) were reunited. She finally got away from her abusive father. God how I hated that man. Right now (Y/N) is taking me to the guild masters office to see if I can join. I didn't think she would take my hand so I blushed as our hands made contact. I think that Natsu guy likes (Y/N) because he gave me a death glare.. Anyways I stopped in front of the guild master's door since I was having second thoughts.

"Hey Robin what's wrong?" (Y/N) asked.

"Do you think I will be able to join?" I asked nervously.

"Don't worry you'll join." (Y/N) smiled reassuringly.

"Ok well...here goes.." I said hesitantly.

"Tell me how it goes afterwards." (Y/N) said walking off only to get hit by a table and running off to join in on the fight.

I knocked on the door and waited to be called inside.

"Come in."

I walked in and saw a short man sitting criss-crossed on a desk.

"I am Makorav and what might you need?" Makorav asked.

"I wish to join Fairy Tail." I say tring to be confident.

"What is your magic?"

"I can use elemental magic." I say proudly sorta.

"WELCOME TO FAIRY TAIL!" I jump at the sudden outburst. "Just ask Mira for a stamp and you will become an official guild member."

"Thank you Makorav." I said bowing.

"Just call me Gramps and no need to be proper." He said. I nodded in response and walked out of the room.

(Y/N)'s P.O.V

I kicked a few people people towards a wall when I was kicked in the stomach by Gajeel. I flew back towards the bar when I collided with someone. I groaned in pain and and looked to see who I hit. It was Robin.

"Oh hey.." I blushed with embarrassment.

"H-Hey (Y-Y/N)..." Robin stuttered. I got up and helped him up.

"So can you join?" I said trying to hold my excitement in.

"Yup so where's Mira? I was told to get my guild mark from her." Robin said.

"I'll get her." I said politely, "MIRA!!"

Mira's P.O.V

I walked over to (Y/N) since she called me over.