Ch.8 Natsu's Birthday Part 1

Hai my little burritos how's everyone? Good I hope because I am tired.. but here's a chapter just for you guys since you guys are so awesome. I finished all of my assignments so I'll start updating on time now..hopefully.. BUT ANYWAYS ON WITH LE STORY!! ^u^

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

(Y/N)'s P.O.V

I woke up to the sounds of both giggles and snoring? I tried to sit up but there were arms around my waist. It was SOO HOT! (LT: Temperature wise.) 'Why can't I get up?'

"(Y-Y/N) stop moving so much.." I heard Natsu say sleepily. 'Oh he's sleeping with me..'

"Happy birthday Natsu. But can you let me go?" I ask as I can feel my cheeks getting hot.

"Nah I like it here." Natsu said hugging me tighter. "(Y/N) you know that you're blushing right?" Natsu smirked.

I covered my face as I feel my heart race. "N-No I'm not.." 'Why am I stuttering?!' (LT: Oh snap IS SHE IN LOVE?! (Y/N): *blushes* WHAT NO I'M NOT!!)

"Hey guys I hate to stop your guys' cuddle time but the party starts in 2 hours." I heard Erza say and a camera going off.

Me and Natsu got up really fast once we heard the 'click'. "ERZA?!" We said in sync.

"The one and only." Erza smirked as she looked at the picture. "So kawaii~" (Erza: Hey LilTaco look at them cuddling! LilTaco: *looks at the picture* well aren't you guys adorable? *smirks*)

"Erza what the hell! It's gonna look like me and Natsu are a couple!" I yelled at her.

"I wish we were.." I heard Natsu mumble. I blushed heavily.

Apart of me was happy when I heard that and I couldn't help but smile a little. "So Erza what are you here for?" I asked trying slide off what Natsu said.

"Natsu told me to take you shopping for a dress and I walked in on you guys cuddling. I wonder how the guild would react to this.." Erza said.

"I'll go shopping if you don't show to anyone." I said hoping she would change her mind.

"Nah Natsu said you promised and you know you never break promises."

"..."

"That's what I thought now get up so we can leave." Erza demanded.

I got up and pushed Erza and Natsu out of my room so I can change. I changed into a (f/c) long sleeve, jeans and (f/c) converse . After I was done changing I brushed my hair making sure it looked "presentable" and not bothering to do anything with it because it's too much work.

I walked out of my room and walked to my little kitchen to toast some waffles.

"Hey (Y/N) can you make me some food cuz I AM HUNGRY!" Natsu said while rubbing his stomach.

"Nope you can help yourself to the fridge but as long as you pay me back so I can buy more food." I said glaring at him.

"Fine I'll buy you more food." He said as he started looking through the fridge.

After a minute of waiting for my waffles to pop up from the toaster it finally did! I ate my waffles in peace until Erza decided to scare me and made me drop it.

"My beautiful waffles!" I cried.

"Now that you're done.. LET US GO!" Erza said dragging me out of my home.. literally.

After a few minutes of people giving us weird looks since Erza was still dragging me we made it to my worst nightmare. THE MALL! (LT: I actually hate going to the mall it's so boring T~T)