Ch.23 Erza's and Igneel's P.O.V

Hallow mah burrito peeps how's it going? No? No okay... Anyways here's another chapter just for you guys!

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Erza's P.O.V

Lucy, Igneel, Gray and I ran throughout the abandon prison, which isn't abandon prison at this point... anyway, we were running to look for (Y/n)'s other family members and take revenge for them hurting her mentally and physically.

"Okay we will all split up to cover more ground and to find them easier." I commanded.

"Hai. But can I stay with you Erza?" Igneel asked.

"Sure and we will both beat them to pulp." I said while smiling brightly. "Alright Gray you look on the 2nd floor and Lucy you look down towards the basement."

"Why do I have to get the basement?!" Lucy asked.

"Is there a problem?" I said as a dark aura started forming behind me.

Lucy chuckled nervously and said, "N-No problem h-here!"

The dark aura instantly disappeared and I smiled. "Good."

After that we all split up, except for Igneel since he stayed with me, and searched the floors I assigned. As Igneel and I were walking through the endless corridor, Igneel caught the scent of one of (Y/n)'s horrible family member.

"I think I have one of their scents!" Igneel said.

"Alright lead us into the battle then you noble knight!" I said proudly.

"Hai!" Igneel also yelled proudly.

After a few minutes we finally came across to the door that for the moment stopped us from attacking. I opened the door ever so gently by kicking the door off its hinges.

"Way to be quiet Erza.." Igneel mumbled.

We walked in and saw (Y/n)'s aunt sitting in a chair that was facing a wall and was... talking to the wall. (LT: I don't know what happened to the story but oh whale...) I then brought out two steel swords.

"Hold on sweetie, I got to take care of these little pest." (Y/n)'s aunt said to the wall. She then stood up and look at the both of us. "Alright let me introduce myself. I am Melissa (LT: if your name is Melissa then change to I don't know.. AMANDA) and you guys' ruined the marriage between (Y/n) and Dixon. You know how much money we could've gotten?"

"Who cares about money? When you can have your family?!" Igneel yelled at Melissa.

"I don't know money can buy you jewelry and big houses." Melissa thought aloud.

"If that's all you think, a family is... Then you're heartless!!" I yelled at her and charged at her with my swords held high and ready to strike.

3rd Person P.O.V

Melissa stood her ground and then took a few steps back to the point where the swords only gave her minor scratches. Erza took a few breaths and glared at Melissa but only to be surprised by who was standing there.

"(Y- Y/n)?" Erza looked at what she thought was (Y/n) standing before her.

"W-Why Erza?" (Y/n) started. "Why did you attack me?" Her tone sounded depressing and broke Erza's heart.

Erza put her swords away and looked her. "I didn't mean to.. I was aiming towards Melissa." Erza explained.

All of a sudden (Y/n)'s voice became disoriented and went back to Melissa's voice. Melissa smirked and brought out her hand and shot out a ball of energy, which hit Erza directly. Erza flew back and hit the wall with a painful THUD and fell to the ground.

"You're really fell for that?" Melissa laughed. "I wonder how else I can toy with you." Melissa pondered for a moment.

Igneel flew behind Melissa, unnoticed, and blew fire at Melissa's arse. Melissa screeched and patted the fire from her (minion voice) (LT: I really hate those minions, but I immediately thought I should put it xD) bottom. "You stupid dragon! You will pay for that!" Melissa yelled as she put out the fire and also yelled, while changing her appearance into Gray, "Ice-make cage!"

Igneel flew past Melissa and tried his best to get away from the cages until she finally caught of hold of him, after five tries so there were cages decorating the room.

"Got you, you bastard." Melissa spat. She went to attack Igneel again but was stop by Erza changing into her flight armor and charging at her at an amazing speed. Melissa blocked the attack as she quickly changed her appearance to Erza (LT: TWO ERZAS' RUN AND HIDE YOUR STRAWBERRY CAKE) and blocked her sword with a steel sword. "Tsk, Tsk, Tsk, not fast enough Titania." Melissa smirked and pushed Erza back.

"Oh yea? Look again." Erza said as she smirked.

Melissa looked down at her body and saw the armor she had on was falling off, had scratched marks all over her body, which were bleeding quite a bit. She went back to her original appearance which was; dark brown hair, light blue eyes, light tan skin and wearing a white tank top, black shorts and black heels. "H-How did you h-hit me?" She asked falling to the ground and clutched at her wounds to stop the bleeding.

"You were the one not fast enough." Erza simply said as she broke the cage Igneel was in. She then picked up Melissa and walked out of the room with Igneel behind her.

"Where do you think the others' are?" Igneel asked.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Alright there's your chapter! Hope you liked the chapter and I'm sorry if the battle scene was short and horrible ;A; anyways hope you had a great day and TIL NEXT TIME!! :D