Ch.12 A What?!

Hallow mah burrito peeps ready for another chapter! And there might be nosebleeds for Natsu and the rest of the guys..

Natsu: Why what's gonna happen?

LilTaco: You'll see..heh.. ANYWAYS OFF WITH THE STORY!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Lucy's P.O.V

I was sitting at the bar enjoying my lemonade and thinking what I should write next in my novel.

"Hey Lucy should we do bathing suit beauty Pageant here at the guild?" Mira asked.

"Hm? Why?" I asked.

"I was thinking maybe you can trick (Y/N) into participating then maybe Natsu will notice her." Mira said.

"Why do you want him to notice her. I mean they're already best friends." I said in an annoyed tone.

"Because I want my top OTP to happen." Mira said.  (LT: I don't think that's how it works Mira...)

"They're your top OTP?!" I asked.

"Yes and it will happen so now go trick (Y/N) into promising you to help pay rent." Mira demanded.

"But I how much if we win?" I asked curiously.

"500,000 jewels!" Mira said proudly.

"500,000 JEWELS?!"

"Yup now go and trick her."

"Fine.."

(Y/N)'s P.O.V

"(Y/N) FIGHT ME!" I turn around to see Natsu's determined face.

"You want to fight moi? You will lose Natsu." I laugh.

"Not this time! I WILL WIN!" Natsu yelled.

"No you won't flame breathe. You have no chances of winning." Gray said.

"Gray don't be mean. I can beat both of you." I said confidently.

"You wanna bet?" Natsu and Gray said in sync.

"You're on. If I win then you guys have to wear dresses and I choose the color!" I said.

"Ok if we win then you have to be our slave for two days." Gray smirked.

"Ok deal."

"Did you guys forget Juvia was here?" Juvia said in a sad tone.

I sweat-dropped "We knew you were here..." I laughed nervously. "Anyways did you and Gray have to sleep in the same bed due to the handcuffs?" I smirked.

"Yea.." Gray blushed a little. "Why the hell does this have to stay on for three days?!"

"You're blushing!" I said. "My OTP is going to happen." I whispered to myself.

"(Y/N) you creep you planned it didn't you." Natsu said.

"For the first time you're right Pinky."

"HEY WHATS THAT SUPPOSE TO MEAN!"

"Oh nothing.."

"(Y/N) can you help me with my rent?" Lucy asked as she stood in front of me.

"Sure I can help." I said.

"Ok but you have to promise that you'll help me." Lucy said.

"Ok I promise. You make it sound like it's bad." I replied.

"Erm.. no its not bad.." Lucy then gave a thumbs up to Mira?

"Can I have your attention please!" Mira yelled.

Everyone went silent and waited for Mira to continue.

"Thank you. We are having a Fairy Tail Beauty Pageant! And we already have two people who signed up. Lucy and (Y/N)!" Mira said.

I looked at Lucy then at the ground. "You tricked me Luigi.."

"It's Lucy!" Lucy corrected. "And yea.."

"You have five seconds to run." I said.

"Oh come on (Y/N)-chan it's not th-"

"1."

"Better start running Lucy.." Natsu said.

"She won't do anything right?"

"2."

"Ok I'm running!" Lucy said as she went ran behind Erza. "ERZA HELP ME!"

"3! 4! 5!" I yelled. I started running towards Lucy when I ran into Loke.

"Oh come on now (Y/N) there's no need for violence." He said.

I looked at him straight in the eye. "I'm not going to do anything bad.." I said. I then bit his arm a little and he moved away.

3rd Person P.O.V

"Argh what the hell (Y/N)!" Loke yelled as he threw a punch at (Y/N). While in the process he knocked over the precious strawberry cake.

"My cake.." Erza cried.

Natsu then stepped on the cake. "OI (Y/N) YOU'RE SUPPOSE TO FIGHT US!"

"You stepped on my cake!!" Erza yelled as she kicked Natsu making him run into Gray.

"Oi watch where you're going!" Gray hissed.

"Why don't you make me!" Natsu yelled.

And another fight broke out because of Mira, for bringing up a Beauty Pageant and getting (Y/N) into it.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

LilTaco: I'm sorry this chapter isn't that long I need ideas D:

Natsu: I see why you said that we're going to get nosebleeds...

(Y/N): I thought we were friends Lucy ;-;

Lucy: Mira made me!!

Mira: I did no such thing. *has innocent look*

Erza: You guys are going down. It's obvious that I'm more fabulous than you guys.

(Y/N): Psh please I'm the most fabulous person here! *flips hair fabulously*

*They all argue on whos more fabulous*

Natsu: *in the background thinking how (Y/N) would look like in a bikini* *blushes 50 shades of red*

LilTaco: Erm Natsu you ok there?

Natsu: ...

LilTaco: It looks like we lost Natsu.. GOOD JOB  (Y/N)!! *clears throat* Anyways.. Ho- *gets hit by a flying chair* Ok who the fuck threw that?!

*Everyone points at (Y/N)*

(Y/N): THANKS ALOT GUYS!!

LilTaco: *Breathes in* Its ok cuz I control this story. *smiles evilly* *snaps fingers and (Y/N) is now in a bikini*

(Y/N): HEY WHAT HAPPENED TO MY CLOTHES?!!?

Natau: *snaps out of daydream and looks at (Y/N)* ....

Happy: Um Natsu..?

Natsu: Y-yeah..

Happy: Your nose..

Natsu: OH CRAP *runs to gets tissue as he has a nosebleed*

LilTaco: ..heheh.. ok hope you guys have a goodnight and a great day! TILL NEXT TIME MAH BURRITOS!