Ch.15

Hallow my burritos I finally have time to update! WHOOP DE DOO XD How are you guys doing since the last time you read this fanfic? No not gonna tell me ;3; fine then... I just wanted to start a conversation... Anyways I might start using a different style on writing the story tell me what you think. So.. ON WITH THE STORY!! :D

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

(Y/n)'s P.O.V

"Oh hey Natsu." I said nervously. "Did you watch the beauty pageant?" "Y-Yea you were great!" Natsu said blushing. "But I can see that you changed." "Oh shut up. Did you think I was going to continue to walk around in a bathing suit?" I said. "Psh no." Natsu replied. "Wheres Happy, Yuki and Igneel?" I asked. "They're hanging out with Carla and Pantherlilly." Natsu replied. "Ok so let us go make fun of them!" I yelled. "Wait why?" Natsu asked confusedly. "Because Happy likes Carla and Pantherlilly likes Yuki duuhh." I said. "Heh.. looks like love is being spreaded." Natsu said quietly. "Yup because the closer it is for my birthday the closer people become." I said quite confidently. (LT: Btw your birthday in this is in spring and I'm going to make it in like a week. Doesn't it give you any ideas on what that's about? c; )

Me and Natsu walked over to Happy, Carla, Yuki, and Pantherlilly. They were sitting on the bar counter next to Lucy, then Levy sitting next to Lucy, and Erza sitting next to Levy. And of course Mira working behind the bar counter. "YUKI!!" I yelled causing her to jump and look at me. "What was that for?" Yuki asked. "Me and Natsu wanted to you guys. What we can't talk to our best friends in the world?" I said innocently. "What do you want (Y/n)?" Pantherlilly said. "I don't want something... I just wanted to say.. PANTHERLILLY LIIK-" I was interrupted when Pantherlilly latched onto my face casuing me to fall in surprise. "GET OFF OF MY FACE!!" I yelled struggling to get him off. "No! You're gonna tell her!!" Pantherlilly yelled.

3rd Person P.O.V

While (Y/n) was trying to get Pantherlilly off of her face while everyone else was laughing at the sight. Natsu was sitting on a chair staring at (Y/n) like it was the thing to do. He created different scenarios involving Mating Season! (LT: I don't know if I should do a lemon or not.. hmm.. Anyways back to the story!) Natsu sat silently with his face beginning to turn a dark shade a red.

Finally the chaos of Pantherlilly being latched onto (Y/n)s face was over. "HAHA I WIN!" (Y/n) yelled. "Don't tell her (Y/n)!" Pantherlilly whined. "Fine I won't tell her but it's going to cost you." (Y/n) said. "Fine here." Pantherlilly said giving (Y/n) a (favorite snack). "YUSH!" (Y/n) yelled once again.

"Natsu you ok?" Erza asked Natsu who was in deep thought. "..." "Natsu?" "..." "NATSU!" Erza yelled. "WHAT? What happened?" Natsu asked. "What were you thinking so hard about?" Erza asked. "O-Oh um.. nothing.." Natsu said remembering his little daydream. "Are sure? We are a team and you can tell us anything or at least (Y/n)." Erza said. "No I'll be fine.. I just need to stay in control.." Natsu said whispering the last part to which Erza didn't hear. Erza nodded and went to eat strawberry cake.

"Natsu did you know people made fanfictions about us?" (Y/n) asked lightly blushing(LT: Sorry I had to xD). "What?" Natsu asked. "It's like who people think would be cute couples so they make little stories about them." (Y/n) explained. "Oh and where would people look to find it?" Natsu asked trying not to sound like he wants to know. He was curious on what people wrote and who they wrote about. "They're different websites that you can go on. Like Wattpad, Quotev (think I spelled that right..), fanfiction.net , etc. " (Y/n) said. "Oh ok.." Natsu said gaining this new info.

Natsu's P.O.V

I wonder what people write about in these stories. "I'm going to head home for a while tell Happy and Igneel for me." I told (Y/n). "I will!" She responded. I walked home to have a look myself.

~Time Skip cuz the author didn't change and to Natsu looking at the fanfics ~

"Wow.." I said to myself. I was laying down on the couch looking through the websites on my phone. Why am I still reading this? If anyone saw I was reading this fanfic between me and (Y/n) I'd get the look of disappointment. (LT: Who else feels the same? I know I do.. ;3;) But once you start there is no stopping. Hey this one says 'Lemon' wonder what that is?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

LilTaco: Hai c: I will try to update tomorrow but how was this chapter xD not my best work.. Should Natsu lose his innocence?

(Y/n): I've heard people talking about them on a job but I've never read one. How about you Natsu?

Natsu: ... *reads fanfic*

(Y/n): Whatcha reading? *pops up behind him*

Natsu: *Quickly turns off phone* NOTHING!!

(Y/n): Hmm... Did you change your password?

Natsu: Yea..

(Y/n): DANG IT!

LilTaco: Well ok then.. I'll try to update tomorrow and I'm sorry I had to xD for this chapter. Sorry if it's shorter than expected. But TILL NEXT TIME MAH BURRITOS!