Ch.17

Hallow again mah burrito peeps here's another chapter just for you guys since Natsu wants to get right into mating season.. he's slowly losing control .3. Be careful (Y/n)-san! ON WITH THE STORY!! :D

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

(Y/n)'s P.O.V

"You cant protect him forever so we will wait til that day comes. But for now what we need is your blood. And the dragons blood of course." My dad said. "Fuck off I'm not letting you touch him!" I hissed. I quickly put Igneel down and kicked my dad on the stomach. Or at least tried to. Right when I was about to make contact to his stomach, electricity struck throughout my body causing me to fall down and scream in pain. "(Y/N)!!" Igneel yelled as he ran over to me to see if I was ok. "Tch you stupid girl you can't attack me remember?" He laughed. The electricity stopped and I tried to grab my necklace but only to find I was no longer wearing it.

"Are you looking for this?" (LT: ok instead of putting "my dad" every time, I'm just gonna put Edgar ok? OK!) Edgar said pulling out the necklace. "Too bad your boyfriend won't be finding you for a long time." He said dropping the necklace on the ground and stomping on it repeatedly. I looked at the necklace that was now in pieces. "Damn you.." I hissed quietly. I'm going to relive my childhood. "Thats no way to speak to your father (Y/n). I'm going to have to get your blood early." He smiled insanely. He took out a remote and pressed a button. Chains came out of the floors and chained Igneel by the neck. I put my body on top of Igneel and chains kept me there. (LT: (Y/n)-san don't think wrong -n-) I already know how he's going to get out blood. Hes going to torture us. So I put my body first so that Igneel wouldn't get hurt. "Thats not going to help you (Y/n)." Edgar said taking out a whip.

~Meanwhile at the guild

Natsu's P.O.V

I used the necklace that (Y/n) gave me. It has a little tracking system in it. It's not creepy. Anyways... when I used it nothing came up. "What the hell?" I said to no one in particular. "What is it Natsu?" Lucy asked. "The tracking system on the necklace isn't working." I replied. "Maybe something happened to her necklace. Because none of our necklaces are working either." Lucy said. "I swear I will kill that man if he touches her." I said in a threatening tone. "Natsu calm down we don't have to kill him. We can just give him to the council." Lucy reasoned. "HE TOOK MY MATE DO YOU THINK I CAN LET HIM OFF LIKE THAT?!" I yelled. I blushed heavily, realizing what I said. We were still at the guild.

Lucy's P.O.V

I looked at Natsu with a hurt expression. How can Natsu's mate be (Y/n)? She's not that pretty. Even though she won the beauty pageant and gave me the prize money since I needed it for rent... I just don't see why Natsu likes her. (LT: Lucy just shut up -n-)

"What did you say Natsu?" Erza asked. "I-I didn't s-say anything!" Natsu yelled. "You said that (Y/n) is your mate..." Gray said. "Shut up stripper!" Natsu yelled again. "What do you mean she's your mate?" I asked trying not to sound hurt. "Isn't it obvious? It's Mating Season." Gajeel said popping out of no-where (LT: Yup isn't it fun seeing people pop out of no-where?) "Mating Season?!" Everyone yelled. "Yea since us dragon slayers have dragon blood, we're part animal." Gajeel explained. "So back to what Natsu said... (Y/n) is his mate?" Erza asked. "Since he blurted it out, Yes." Gajeel said. "Alright now let's find (Y/n)!! So her and Natsu can be together!" Mira yelled causing everyone in the group to jump. "Hey you guys I have a signal of her tracker." Gray said. And with that it sparked hope in finding (Y/n) and Igneel.

~Back with (Y/n) and Igneel~

(Y/n)'s P.O.V

I could feel the blood slide down from my back. At least I'm protecting Igneel. Igneel hid his face in my stomach, attempting to stop hearing the whip make contact with my back.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sorry for the loong wait for this chapter! I'll go sit in my corner... ;-; *sits in a corner* well that's it TILL NEXT TIME MAH BURRITOS!