➥ Deserve You

Warnings: Cursing, Angst, Soft!Tommy
SUMMARY: Fluff #15: "They didn't deserve you."

⎯⎯

Your cheeks were stained with red-hot tears and your body was tired from crying, but you couldn't do much more at the moment. Being kicked out of your house wasn't how you imagined spending your birthday but God doesn't choose favorites.

A few suitcases surrounded you, all full of your belongings- the ones that your mother didn't break in the middle of her blinded rage -and clothes. It was an odd sight for Tommy to see, you, breaking down on the pavement with what seemed to be everything but the kitchen sink around you.

"Y/N? What're you doing, are you okay?"

After a loud sniffle you finally looked up at Tom, "Do I look okay to you, Tommy?" He shook his head no and allowed you to continue, "Those bastards kicked me out... they found out I've been seeing 'an older man'." You mocked your mother's voice despite the pain evident in your voice.

Tom lowered himself to your height and set a hand on your cheek, "Come home with me, eh? We can finally live together without fear of those arseholes ruinin' it?"

You shrugged, "I dunno... I kind of want to be alone right now."

"Y/N, listen to me, eh? They didn't deserve you. Nobody fuckin' does, especially not me. But you're all I've got right now, my family hates me more than I do... but somehow you love me. Stay with me, I can find you a home, anything. Just until you're on your feet again, how's that sound?"

"Rather out of character for you, Tom. You're never this nice, but okay... I'll stay with you, thank you."