➥ Home

Warnings: Cursing, fluff
SUMMARY: Bliss #11: "When I'm with you, I'm home."

⎯⎯

Mornings with Tommy were often nonexistent, so when you felt his arms wrapped around your torso, you were beyond confused. He often left before you woke up and would slip into bed long after you fell asleep. It was pleasantly surprising... to feel the weight of him around you once again.

You looked down at him as he hugged you like a koala and smiled. He always cuddled like a baby holding onto his mother and it always made you feel warm inside. "G'morning," Your voice was soft and low, not wanting to disturb the peace settled between you two.

As he looked up at you, Tommy kissed your bare stomach and it made you clench the muscles together, "Stop that," You warned, knowing he knew exactly what he was doing. Tom closed his eyes as he smiled at you slowly, "What're you doing home?"

"Missed you," He mumbled as he pressed his face back against your skin, littering small kisses over the warm flesh. You threaded your fingers through the thick tuft of brown hair on the top of his head.

"Thought you had an important meeting today?"

He scoffed, "Fuck meetings, fuck those pricks, fuck all of 'em. When I'm with you, I'm home."