➥ Another's Hands

Warnings: Cursing, Tom being jealous!
SUMMARY: Tom hates it when Michael gets too close for comfort and so Tom finally speaks up in the only way he knows how, by causing a scene.

⎯⎯

You laughed as Michael wrapped his arm around your shoulder, "And then, I, I told Siah' to shut the fuck up before we got kicked out and he shouted some shite about us bein' Peaky Boys."

Isiah Jesus cut Michael off, "And then Michael was getting his arse beat by some old man before I saved him!" He slammed his glass on the table and you shook your head at them.

Michael practically jumped up, removing his arm from your shoulders, "Oi! That's not how it happened!" He and Isiah began arguing across the table. You didn't see Tom enter and leave the Garrison abruptly.

⎯⎯

"He's driving me crazy." He sighed loudly, running his hand down his face. It was something Tom did often, usually when he was stressed or annoyed. Arthur folded the corner of the paper he was reading to look at Tom with raised eyebrows. "Fuckin' Michael, I swear, that kid knows no boundaries..." Another sigh before Thomas lit a cigarette.

Arthur laughed at his brother, "Oh, I see what this is about... him puttin' his arm on their shoulder at the Garrison, eh?" Although his tone was teasing, Arthur knew how territorial Tom could be. His brother paced the room, before he paused, then Tom promptly left the room in a hurry.

⎯⎯

The door swung open and the public grew silent, the booth where you, Isiah, and Michael sat was loud with laughter. As much as Tom wanted to admire your smile, he was fuming. After thinking over what he could do to get Michael to stop with his over friendliness, Thomas settled on threatening him.

Family or not, nobody touches his property.

Isiah smiled up at Tom before seeing the rage painted plainly on Tom's face. Thomas ignored your greeting and just grabbed the slightly buzzed Michael by his suit jacket, pulling him up so they could see eye to eye. "Quit fuckin' touching, Y/N or I'll cut off your hands." His teeth were clenched as he spoke through them.

Your cheeks burned in embarrassment, how dare Tom come in and ruin your night?! "Knock it off Tommy!" You pleaded and Tom released Michael with a light shove, forcing the young man to sit in the booth once more.

Tom's eyes were blazing, "The fuck is your problem?" Michael questioned as if Thomas didn't just tell Michael. You could see the blood rushing to Tom's face, he was getting angrier by the second.

He stuck his finger in Michael's face while you and Isiah just sat and watched this interaction, ready for a brawl. Although, to be fair, the odds were in Tom's favor... he's a war veteran after all. "If I see another's hands on their skin! Including yours, cousin, I will fucking kill you all." Everyone in the Garrison heard the warning, "Am I clear?" Tom's voice was commanding.

When Michael didn't answer, Tom leaned in close and asked once more. Michael's jaw tensed before he nodded, "Fucking crystal clear." He spat the words out like old milk.