➥ Fluff Alphabet

A = Attractive (What do they find attractive about the other?)

Tommy would find your lips and eyes very enthralling. It's probably how easy it is to get lost in both of them and often how good your lips taste. He also really fucking likes your voice. *cough* and moans *cough*

B = Baby (Do they want a family? Why/Why not?)

I feel like he would secretly want the domestic nature of having a kid, but he wouldn't want to intentionally bring one into his life. He doesn't like the danger he's constantly facing and wouldn't want to worry about not just you, but his child.

C = Cuddle (How do they cuddle?)

He cuddles like a goddamn koala. Now, this man will wrap his entire body around you. I don't care if you're super tall (honestly, the taller, the better) he's going to have a leg between yours, arms wrapped around your waist and head tucked into your shoulder.

If you're sitting on a couch or something, you're probably on his lap and his hands are definitely wandering.

D = Dates (What are dates with them like?)

They're rather lowkey, he doesn't like being seen in public and would probably just have reservations at a nice place then a film afterward if you were up for it. Or if you didn't want to go out, he'd ask the cook to make your favorite dishes and try his best to make you one of those "Silly fuckin' pillow forts," because you love them so much.

E = Everything (You are my ____ (e.g. my life, my world...))

"You're my gravity."

F = Feelings (When did they know they were in love?)

He knew when you spilled your drink on him and he wasn't angry about his shirt, but rather how drunk you were.

G = Gentle (Are they gentle? If so, how?)

Tom can be tender when he wants to but most of the time he's a touch distant.

H = Hands (How do they like to hold hands?)

He doesn't really like hand-holding as much as he does having a hand on you... at all times. On your back, waist, thigh, hip, shoulder, etc. He feels grounded when he's touching you. But he likes to thread his fingers through yours when you do hold hands.

I = Impression (What was their first impression?)

He probably wouldn't have liked you in the beginning. He's very stingy and weird about new people but once he got to know you, Tom would probably be head over heels for you.

J = Jealousy (Do they get jealous?)

This dude could be livid but he wouldn't do anything, because, with one look, the person could be dead. He'd just walk up with a sinister smile and place his hand on the small of your back, "How're you, Y/N? They bothering you?"

K = Kiss (How do they kiss? Who initiated the first kiss?)

He's a demanding kisser, a lot of times there's a touch too much teeth before his tongue invades your mouth like he owns it (which he does tbh). But sometimes he'll press small, soft pecks to your forehead or hands.

L = Love (Who says 'I love you' first?)

You'd say it first because Tommy would be frightened by how much he feels for you. "I love you, Tommy." But when he finally says it, he'd probably do it when he's sleepy and you're just there to comfort him, "I love you so fuckin' much, Y/N." Before he dozed off holding you in his arms.

M = Memory (What's their favourite memory together?)

All the times he finally gave in and took a break from work. May it be the time you two tried to bake a cake or when he taught you how to ride a horse, he finds solace in you.

N = Nickel (Do they spoil? Do they buy the person they love everything?)

He would definitely spoil you. But if you didn't really like the material things he'd probably get really confused because Tommy isn't the best at handling other people's (or his own for that matter) emotions and wouldn't understand how else to show his love/appreciation for you.

O = Orange (What colour reminds them of their other half?)

White. I feel like Tom is big on "purity" and despite knowing you're far from it, you're the best thing in his life.

P = Pet names (What pet names do they use?)

Love, darling

Q = Quaint (What is their favourite non-modern thing?)

Tom really enjoys camping without electricity. Whenever he's feeling particularly stressed, best believe that you two are going in the woods for a night or two so he can unwind.

R = Rainy Day (What do they like to do on a rainy day?)

He'd probably work until you convince him to hang out by the fire reading you stories.

S = Sad (How do they cheer themselves/others up?)

This man will wallow silently for weeks before you manage to force it out of him. But he would try and cheer you up if you were sad, "What's got you down? Have I got to cut someone?"

T = Talking (What do they like to talk about?)

Anything but work with you. But if you ask, there's a slight chance he'd indulge. He tends to talk about his thoughts/dreams, horses, and how bloody stressed he is.

U = Unencumbered (What helps them relax?)

Hot baths are his favorite/preferable way to unwind but when he's short on time, a good quickie or makeout sesh is sure to lift the weight off of his shoulders a bit.

V = Vaunt (What do they like to show off? What are they proud of?)

He likes to show off his wealth because he knows what it's like to have little to nothing.

W = Wedding (When, how, where do they propose?)

There are two possible ways. 1) if you somehow got pregnant (why are you surprised, Tommy likes cumming inside-) he'd marry you swiftly to kill any rumors about your child being a bastard.

Or when he's 100% sure you're the one for him. If the family likes you it's a plus.

X = Xylophone (What's their song?)

Rocketman - Elton John

Y = Yes (Do they ever think of getting married/proposing?)

He likes to dream about a less dangerous, domestic life, but Tom knows he'd get bored without the constant thrill.

Z = Zebra (If they wanted a pet, what would they get?)

Tom seems like a cat person despite eventually adopting Cyril. I feel like he'd be the type to bring home a pitch-black cat without even telling you and when you finally find the cat and get frightened he makes fun of you playfully. "You 'fraid of a little kitty, Y/N. Come here, Bastard, show your mum some love." Yes he named the cat bastard, he was going to name it John