➥ Wasted

Warnings: Alcohol, cursing, Reader being a dumbass
SUMMARY: Maybe you've had to much to drink but all you want is Tommy.

⎯⎯

"You're so loud!" Instead of whispering as you intended to, you shouted loudly in the dark street, holding onto Tommy for dear life as he tried to lead you home.

He sighed loud enough for you to hear and it made you burst out into laughter, "You find that funny?" You nodded despite the feeling of a headache approaching. "Jesus, you're fucking wasted, Y/N."

"No, I'm not!" You grabbed Tommy's jaw and made him look at you. Your eyelids closed as you blinked slowly due to your drunken state, "You're wasted, Tommy Shelby!" Still shouting you practically screamed in Tom's face before you tripped upon the cobblestone street.

Luckily Tom had a hold on your waist because he lifted you before you could fall. The alcohol in your system made for a deadly combination of inappropriate jokes and lots of wanting. "Kiss me, Tommy."

"Not while you're like this,"

Your lips jutted out into a pout, "I'm not like anything but meself!!" You tried leaning in to give Tom a kiss but he turned his cheek, "Rude!"

Tom shook his head at you, "Come on, Y/N, you need to go to sleep."

"Uh-uh!" You spotted your flat up ahead and squealed. "So we are going to shag!! Ha!" A stupidly wide smile grew on your face as a blush covered Tom's, "Oh my is that a blush I see?" Your hands grasped his jaw once more, "You're cute when you blush,"

"I'm anything but cute, Y/N."

"I beg to differ,"

His large hands rose to hold your face between them and you expected him to lean in and kiss you, "And I beg that you go to sleep," Your eyebrows furrowed in confusion, "Did you seriously think I was going to kiss you? God, you really are fucked,"

"Not with that attitude, Mr. Shelby,"

Somehow you ended up in your house, you didn't know when you gave Tom a key... or even if you did at all... "How..."

"I practically wrestled you through the door,"