➥ Blue, Grey, and Gold

Warnings: The word sex.
SUMMARY: What it would be like on your wedding day with Tom Shelby

⎯⎯

- So expensive, even though you secretly wanted a small wedding, you let Ada indulge since she never got the fairytale wedding she wanted.

- Tom would be breaking "rules" left and right, from seeing your gown (after you hid it about a million times), to sneaking into the dressing room the day of just to see you before the wedding.

- The colors were simple, blue, grey, and gold. Blue for his ocean eyes, grey for the constant sky of clouds in those eyes, and gold for you. Tom's newfound sunshine and happiness.

- Polly and Ada helped with everything, Esme even pitched in when time allowed it. It took three months to plan the wedding and a very eventful three months it was.

- You come from a more traditional family so you and Tom had to compromise. The wedding would be at an altar for the sake of your family and the reception would be outdoors to give tribute to Tom's Romani ancestry. Everything was perfect.

- The heavy pink veil covered your face from the view of everyone else. Your father, despite his old age, insisted on walking you down the aisle to give you away.

- Although you couldn't see a thing, that didn't matter, you could feel Tom's eyes on you.

- When Tom lifts your veil, it's like time stopped because all you could see was him.Jeremiah Jesus weds you two because he's the best preacher either of you know.

- When you and Tom are finally declared man and wife, Tom's family holler and whistle as you two kiss. Your family makes a bit of noise, but they're quieter.

- Tom would shower you in compliments all day about how you look amazing and how he wishes he could take you right then, even whispering in your ear as your parents talk in front of you.

- At the reception, Tom warns the Peaky Boys about embarrassing you. They behave their best and Tom knows it made the night easier for you.

- Even though you're a (now married) grown woman, you run around in your more casual dress with the kids in the yard.

- Your parents mingle with the Shelbys and company and things go surprisingly well.

- At dinner, Tommy would let Arthur give his best man speech before your little sister gives a speech about how much she's glad you found Tommy.

- Tom would tease you a bit with his hand on your thigh and pretend to not notice you a little bit.

- When you throw your bouquet, your little sister would catch it and eyes, Finn Shelby, a little bit. 

- At the end of the night, you and Tom turn in a bit early to finalize the wedding ceremonies (even though you've already had sex before).

- The next morning, at breakfast everyone who spent the night would be too hungover to bicker so it'd be a quiet day and a good one at that.