➥ Control Freak

Warnings: Cursing lol, a bit spicy, but no smut/nsfw
SUMMARY: Your dynamic with Tommy is an interesting one.

⎯⎯

"Fuck you," Tommy Shelby telling you to fuck off wasn't new at all, in fact, your entire dynamic was built upon him pretending to not like you. "You think this little game will last, but you're going to regret this."

Your smile was mocking as you pouted at Tommy, "Awe, do you want me to leave?" When his face dropped your grin returned, "Just as I'd thought." Thomas was sat at his desk, smoking a cigarette per usual as he watched you approach him.

He looked up at you through his eyelashes and you swore you could melt from that sight alone. "Such poison from a pretty, honeyed mouth..." Your hand settled underneath his jaw and the feeling of him clenching it made the already cherish-like smirk grow wider somehow.

You weren't an idiot, you saw the way Tommy seemed to be extra focused around you. He hardly even drank, as though if he allowed himself to indulge in his favorite drink that he'd end up in your arms once again. "Rumor has it, I make you nervous."

The movement of his Adam's apple as he gulped made your ego double in size. You shifted your hand and tightened your fingers around the pale expanse of his freckled throat. His cigarette fell out of his fingers and into the ashtray. You watched Tommy's eyes for any disapproval but there was something new in it.

It took a second to realize what it was... and it surprised you, seeing submission in his eyes startled you. He wanted to give up control but would never allow himself. "What am I going to regret exactly?" You asked before releasing him and turning away. "If anything, you'll be filled with regret for not letting someone else lead."