➥ Stay With Me

Warnings: Cursing, guns, alcohol, angst/fluff
SUMMARY: When you get shot, Tom's the one to get the bullet out

⎯⎯

You hadn't meant to get involved... Tommy did tell you to say in the car after all. But you were waiting for nearly an hour before you got antsy. So, when you went to check on Tommy and the guests in Charlie's Yard, you somehow got caught in the crossfire of a shooting.

There were men everywhere, how you hadn't seen them go into Charlie's Yard was beyond you, but the pain in your arm immediately incapacitated you. You could hardly remember what happened after you hit the ground, screaming in agony but Tommy's face brought you back to reality.

"Hey! What were you thinking!?" Gunshots sounded around you as he hauled you up. The sound that left your lips sounded far from humanlike, it made you think of a dying animal... you weren't dying? Tom carried you in his arms, "Look at me, Y/N!" He shouted at you.

Your eyelids drooped as he ran, "Y/N! Stay with me!"

⎯⎯

The next thing you were conscious of was that you weren't outside. There was a warmth surrounding you and a hand holding you in place. You opened your eyes at the feeling of something digging into your arm."FUCKING HELL!" You cried out and finally saw what it was.

Tommy was trying to find the bullet but your movement hindered his search. "Would you just hold still?" He insisted but the pain was too much, you couldn't help but squirm.

"Tommy, it hurts so badly," Your voice was low with underlying pain as you felt tears prick your eyes. It was too much, the alcohol soaking your wound and Tom's fingers digging around into your skin just hurt far more than you could hand.

He looked up at you with an agonized expression, "Shh. Don't cry," Tommy moved the hand that pressed your chest down onto the table and held your other hand. "Squeeze if it hurts too much, eh?"

You nodded and bit your lip tightly, gripping Tom's hand like a vice. He finally found the bullet, "JESUS, FUCK!" You screamed louder than ever and squeezed Tom's hand like your life depended on it, when he stopped moving your angry eyes met his. "Just get the damned thing out, Tom, please!"

"Alright," He said this while popping the top off of another bottle of alcohol, "This is gonna burn like hell, but I need you to be strong,"

"Just fucking do it!"