➥ She

Warnings: Mention of death, drugs, cursing, smoking, drinking, just pure sadness
SUMMARY: Y/N Shelby died in her husband's arms and for some reason, he still sees her face despite knowing she's gone.

A/N This is based on "She" by Harry Styles

⎯⎯

- Thomas tried to deny that you were dead, not ever getting over it. 

- He turned to drugs and alcohol to mend his broken heart and everyone worried about him.

- When Tom starts going on about 'seeing you', everyone but Polly think he's finally lost his fucking mind.

- She understands what it's like to see a dead lover and doesn't judge Tom and his 'outlandish' claims.

- Tommy looking at your son and seeing your face, he used to see himself in Charlie, but ever since your passing, it's always your eyes, your lips, your hair, etc.

- Him daydreaming about holding you in his arms again just so he can convince himself that you're there. All so the shovels stay away.

- Tommy would find himself wanting to feel anything but the emptiness inside him so he'd get into fights just to feel some pain.

- Even though he wasn't over you, he'd pretend he was so nobody would try and undermine his power.

- Still hearing your voice in the empty halls of the house from whenever you sang Charles to sleep after a nightmare.

- Confiding in his son that he misses his mum so much.

- Becoming a shell of who he was. If that is even possible at this point.

- Not wanting to look at himself so he orders the maids to cover all mirrors. Taking special care of your horse since you loved it so much.

- After so long, Tommy feels the memory of you slipping from his mind.

- So when you appear, he doesn't really remember who you are but he feels the void in his heart.

- Honestly, Tom would just be fucking wrecked, losing you. He wouldn't be himself at all and everyone pestering him would only force him into isolation. Further harming himself.