➥ Last Words

Warnings: Angst, cheating, Arsehole/canon!Tommy, death, mention of G*ace
SUMMARY: Dramatic #4: "What the hell were you thinking? You could have been hurt." & Dramatic #14: "How did my back feel when you stabbed me?"

⎯⎯

The gunshot that rang through the air was loud and piercing, so was the pain in your heart. You hated that you saved Tommy, but of course, despite it all, you still loved the cheating bastard. He looked up at you with wide eyes and all you could muster was an agonized expression.

"How did my back feel when you stabbed me?" You questioned, gun still raised, pointing at Tom steadily.

"What the hell were you thinking? You could have been hurt." Even now, he doesn't answer your questions. Always beating around the bush, only the bush he beat around was Grace Burgess.

Your nostrils flared, "Answer the fucking question or I'll shoot," The dead man at Tom's feet only gave proof to your threat, that you would indeed shoot him.

"Why'd you save me then?"

A smile broke out on your face at Tom's blatant stupidity, "The devil doesn't let his favorites get away, he saves them for last so he can kill them himself." Tom's face blanched as he realized what you meant, "What'll your last words be, Thomas Shelby OBE?"