Sfw - Luna and Neville

- Like every relationship with Luna and Neville, I think there would be a lot of communication. It would be considered vital to the relationship, and emotional conversations would be encouraged.

- So many cute non-traditional gifts like rocks, plants, crystals, or trinkets.

- You would absolutely have a greenhouse. Neville and Luna both would want plants, Neville because he's obsessed with plants and Luna because she would like to experiment with them.

- The green house would be split in two. One part holds plants that can be experimented on and another part with plants that are not to be experimented with under any circumstances. There is a distinct painted line between the two parts that acts like a 'do not cross' line.

- Waking up early in the morning to a cup of tea and breakfast hot and ready.

- Your house will be decorated with light, pastel colors. Mainly pastel yellow and green.

- Spending lots of time in the library, reading just to absorb new information.

- Neville hesitates at being tactile, at first, but as soon as he realises you are comfortable with it, there will not be a moment in time when you are in the same room as Neville and Luna but not in physical contact with one of them.

- Doing cute little arts and crafts together, not so much painting as making birdhouses or cups; having your own workshop/shed and kiln.

- You would have one dog. While in my other Luna videos I mentioned she would bring home strays, Neville would slowly encourage her into bringing them to shelters or vet clinics instead of the house. This was for the protection of the dog you already owned, to keep them from getting any diseases or starting a fight.

- Tacky furniture and random decorations like old clocks, wind chimes and dream catchers, or homemade nick nacks

- Xenophilius would come to visit at least once a week. He would bond with you and Neville immediately, welcoming you into the family with open arms.

- He would call Neville 'my son-in-law' and you his '(preferred)-in-law)

- Xenophilius would love your guy's dog, and make jokes that he was really coming to see the dog when you know Luna had told him about how Neville was having a hard time with his parental trauma.

- Forget Neville and Luna, admit it you are in this relationship because Xenophilius is the best father figure you could ask for.