Nsfw - Luna and Ginny

- Very kinky. Very very kinky.

- Luna would definitely be the first to suggest something kinky, but that's only because she got an opportunity before Ginny did. Ginny is just as confident about her kinkiness as Luna is.

- Lots of sex toys.

- Ginny gives me badass top vibes. I think Luna and her would sort of grapple for control, so every time you guys have sex it's really whoever comes out on top. Literally.

- It is also my own personal belief that Ginny is one of the very few who could ever top Luna.

- Ginny loves to grab your hair and yank your head back to kiss you or to make you look her in the eyes.

- They both experiment a lot. Almost every time you guys have sex you are trying something new.

- Ginny also likes foodplay, but not in the way Luna does. She loves to pour chocolate syrup or spread whipped cream all over you and lick it away.

- Both of them teaming up to tease you endlessly in public. Running fingers up and down your thighs, waist, shoulders, jaw. Anywhere sensual that they can reach to put you on edge. Wearing short skirts/dresses and bending over in front of you to give you a show. Standing close enough to brush against you but not letting you touch until you get home. Leaning over to whisper things into your ears that sound innocent enough to others but you catch the double meaning.

- Every once in a while Ginny will get impatient with waiting for you guys to get home, and will abandon the teasing in turn for getting you off under a table or pulling you somewhere you guys can't be seen to get you off. Or, if she's impatient but still wants to tease you, she will make you get her off.

- Whether that's fingering her, or even making you get under the table and eat her out.

- No matter your gender, Ginny and Luna will both top you. One of their favorite things to do to remind you of your place is to make you ride their thigh to get yourself off. Neither of them willing to touch you, and the promise of punishment if you try to touch yourself.

- Luna will praise you every once in a while, to remind you of how well you are behaving and that she notices when you behave, whereas Ginny likes to have a healthy mix of praise and degradation. "What a good slut. You're behaving so well, aren't you. Good [preferred], acting like my personal bitch."

- They will also team up to overstimulate you. One of them kissing and sucking all over your neck and torso while the other gives you head, making you cum over and over again until you can't.