Nsfw - Luna and Neville

- Neville would ask for consent before doing anything, even if you guys have been together for years.

- I think we all agree Neville is the king of edging. And every king needs his queen, so the queen of edging would have to be Luna.

- My god, the patience in that woman. Hours. Literally hours.

- Neville would love to pick you up and fuck you against the wall. Or push you down on a bed. Or hold your hands above your head. Any position where he's in control and can manhandle you.

- Neville gives me hip vibes. He would definitely be a hip and thigh man.

- Luna would top Neville. Go full fem dom on him. Stepping on him, degradation, edging, overstimulation, pet names, full nine yards.

- Also, roleplay. Ex. sexy doctor, sexy nurse and sexy patient. Or two aurors and a dark wizard. Or teachers x student/teacher x students.

- This means you guys would have costumes for each of the scenarios. One time Luna dressed up as a vampire for halloween and you guys kept it for roleplaying later on. You guys would have kept Neville's for the same purpose but he had dressed up as a plant.

- Neither of them would care if you have stretch marks: so does Neville. Of course once you guys begin to get physical and ya know naked, Neville would be a little hesitant at first: being shy about his body, but once he saw you had stretch marks as well, it would reassure him a lot.

- Luna walking Neville through what to do to you, how to touch you, what toys to use, whether or not you can cum. And, when Neville is feeling a little more confident than usual: him doing the same with you and Luna. He would definitely be more hands on than Luna. Reaching out to touch your shoulders/backs/thighs/abdomen/etc or guiding yours/Luna's hips and hands.

- Luna would love to tie Neville up and tease him. Of course, she would make you join in as well. And she would have a whole variety of things to tease him with. Her mouth, her hands, feathers, paddles, vibrators, pinwheels, ect.

- Luna being really tired after a long day and coming home, going straight to the bedroom ordering you to eat her out until she tells you to stop.

- You acting all bratty and Luna just bending you over the closest counter/table/couch/etc and spanking you until your ass is red.

- Luna and Neville waking you up by one of them giving you oral while the other leaves gentle, slow kisses all over your shoulders and chest.