Nsfw - James and Lily

- I hate to be the one to break the news but... James is the bottom and Lily is the top in this relationship. I know, I know, all of our dreams: ruined... unless you're into that kind of thing.

- Lily would be in charge like 80% of the time, occasionally enjoying it when you decide to take charge... but she also likes to tell people what to do.

- James literally whimpering the first time you call him a "good boy"

- Lily would love to pull your hair: pulling your head back to make you look her in the eyes, so she can get better access when kissing your neck, pulling on your hair as you eat her out.

- Lily would also love to ride your face. Like not to be blunt, but she would love the power she holds over you in that situation.

- James wanting your attention when you're studying/reading/working so he comes over and kneels down in front of you, gently massaging up your legs till you finally give in.

- Lily would 100% peg James, and make him give you oral while she did it.

- And before you get cheeky, she would peg you too.

- Bondage would be a common theme, James loves to be tied up and Lily loves to be in control of your actions.

- Lily would tease you all day, just because it's entertaining.

- Post sex, Lily would massage up and down your legs and your stomach. James would honestly just want to cuddle, and eventually would convince Lily to stop moving around so much so he can cuddle you guys.

- James' favorite sex position is cowgirl. He loves any sex position that puts him on bottom and you on top, but cowgirl is his favorite because he can see all of you while you guys fuck and all of you is within reach of fondeling, grabbing or stroking. WIth Lily's permission of course.

- Whenever someone flirts with you, Lily would get territorial and wait for that person to leave before reminding you who you belong to. If you're the same height as her, or shorter expect a hand around your neck with you pressed up against a wall. And if you are taller? Her hand gripping your hair tight with you on your knees and her looking down her nose at you.

- Lily would love to see either of you with tears rolling down your cheeks, bonus points if it causes streaks in either your makeup.

- A guilty pleasure of James' is wearing traditionally feminine clothes: specifically skirts and panties. He would never wear a skirt out of his room unless it was a joke, but he loves the airiness and the feel of the fabric brushing against his legs. And he loves the feel of womens' panties, the forbiddenness off it and don't get him started on the feeling of lace on his skin.

- Sometimes, when Lily is feeling extra cruel, she'll have James wear the panties to class, or out of the house. Especially if it's in front of his friends. Of course, no one knows that he's wearing them except you three, but that's possibly the best part.