Nsfw - Sirius and Remus

- Sirius and Remus are both territorial with their partners, meaning: marking kink. You will be covered in hickies and (consensual) bruises. Sirius would love to mark up your stomach, leaving hickies all over it, where Remus prefers to leave hickies on your thighs as a tease while he eats you out.

- Something Sirius and Remus both love is fucking you doggy style (this is not another dog joke, I swear I am being Sirius this time. I mean serious). They just love the sight of you on all fours with your ass presented to them, so they can have one hand holding your hip and the other holding your hair.

- Something both of them would adore is love handles. The little bit of chub around your waist, that makes your stomach all soft so they can snuggle their faces into it, and just enough give to hold when they're making love to you or trying to pull you into a kiss.

- Sirius would worship any scars or stretch marks you and Remus have, loving the feel of them against his lips and under his hands.

- Sirius and Remus teaming up to get you all hot and bothered during the day, with fleeting touches to your thighs or waist or back of your neck, whispering dirty promises into your ear when you're surrounded by people and can't react or else you'll get caught.

- Remus giving you and Sirius little challenges: things like 'you can't touch yourself at all for the next two days' or 'you have to get me/Sirius/you to come before the teacher notices' and if you fail you get punished. But if you win you get a 'favor' that you can cash in the next time you guys are intimate.

- Remus and Sirius challenging each other. Who can make Y/N come faster. Who can make Y/N come more times in a row. Who can go longer without giving in to Y/N's insistent teasing. (Spoiler: Remus, Sirius, Remus)

- Sirius is incredibly impatient. Once he has it in his head that he wants you and Remus, then he wants you and Remus immediately and anything keeping him from that is seen as an obstacle in need of getting rid of. Sirius' impatience has caused a lot of ripped clothes.

- On the days leading up to the full moon, Remus is notably rougher and more dominant. Expect more (consensual) bruises, hickies, grabbing, PDA, rougher sex, lots more orders and challenges and most of all: oral. Remus loves it when you suck him off near the full moon: The sight of you or Sirius on your knees in front of him, with your only goal to be pleasuring sends him into full dom mode.

- The day (or next couple days) after the full moon, Remus is in pain and tired and doesn't want to move around a lot. So sex, if any, would probably be gentle handjobs or being extra careful when you ride him. Bath/shower sex. Honestly, Remus would probably be too tired to get you off afterwards, so Sirius would be the one to get you off during this time.