Sfw - Draco and Mattheo

- Shit talking people for fun, bordering on bullying. Sometimes actually bullying.

- Both of them being rude to everyone but you. You will be treated like untouchable royalty. You will be pampered, and get everything you want, and if anyone dares to even look at you wrong they will be hexed to hell and back.

- Mattheo is very aggressive about his affection, and he is not afraid to be affectionate in public. PDA is very popular in this relationship.

- He's also not subtle or hesitant about his touch at all, the only way I can really describe this is very heavy hands. Full on contact with full pressure. Pulling you into his side with a hand around your waist. A hand on the top of your head to hold you still as he kisses your forehead. Cupping your face to make you look him in the eyes as he talks to you.

- Draco slowly comes around to be more confident in his PDA, like Mattheo, but his hands are still not as heavy (?). Brushing his fingers down your spine, across your hip. Gently brushing your hair away from your face. Running his fingers through your hair.

- Elegant lounging is the best way to describe how you guys 'cuddle'. (They refuse to call it anything else.) Both of them strewn across a couch so deep it should be classified as a daybed, your legs tangled together and you laying in between them. Glasses of wine in hand, and a fire in the fireplace.

- You and Draco studying in the library, while Mattheo sits at the same table twirling his wand and fiddling with things. Closing your book every once in a while to get your attention, or tapping you or Draco with his wand. Humming or getting up to look at the bookshelves then sitting back down again. Anything but studying alongside you guys. He honestly doesn't even want to be there but you and Draco are the only ones who he actually enjoys being around.

- Draco and Mattheo would share clothes, and if you fit in them (or even if you're too small for them) they would share their clothes with you as well.

- Along with treating you like royalty, that's what they will call you for pet names. 'Prince/princess/preferred'. Or something like 'my/our queen/king/preferred' or 'your highness'.

- Mattheo would see a couple doing something really cute in public, like exchanging gifts or sharing a drink, or one of them giving the other flowers/chocolate and then he would try that with you and Draco.

- Taking baths together, much like how you would cuddle on the couch. Just lounging and breathing in the scent of the soap you're using. Legs tangled, and laying back against the side of the tub with glasses of wine in your hands.