Nsfw - Harry and Draco

- In this relationship, Harry is like 60% dom, 40% sub, and Draco is the exact opposite: 40% sub, 60% dom.

- Draco has a knife kink and enjoys being under the knife just as much as he enjoys being in control of the knife. Harry doesn't like it on himself, but he loves watching Draco as he runs the tip down the soft skin of your stomach, or holds it to your thigh as he gives you head.

- So much degradation, from both of them. Though Harry is a sucker for being praised. Draco teases him endlessly for this, but when Harry is feeling dominant he enjoys being called "The Chosen One" in bed. But, when he's feeling submissive he is a sucker for being called "good boy" (he's kind of like his father in that way).

- Draco prefers cowgirl and doggy style. Harry Likes to sit against the headboard while you ride him.

- Harry loves to dom Draco in the doggy style position. Usually after an argument or long day at work, lots of degrading and maybe even spanking.

- Draco loves some good cockwarming while he's studying/working/reading. If you move even once, you will get punished.

- If either you or Draco decide to get cheeky, Harry will bend you over his lap the second you get back to your dorms.

- You and Draco, You and Harry and Draco and Harry have made out in possibly every broom closet in the whole school.

- Harry and Draco's preferred course of action when they both want to have sex but don't want to take turns is to share. Like spit roasting or double penetration.

- During oral, Harry is a head pusher and a hair puller. Draco just sort of guides you by cupping the side of your face or your jaw. Or holding your throat. Unless he's pissed. Then he will full on fuck your face.

- Both Draco and Harry love to tease you out in public. A hand on your thigh while in the Great Hall, standing close enough behind you you can feel their breaths, whenever you have to stand for class. Holding you in their lap when you are hanging out and talking to your friends.

- Not to be crude but I feel like Draco has definitely fucked you with his wand before. One day he caught you staring at his hands as he cast a spell, the way his fingers curved around his wand and yeah. He never let you live that down.

- And he told Harry. Of course, Harry asked you to recreate it but you refused, too embarrassed from Draco's teasing.

- Once you guys are out of Hogwarts and adults, they would absolutely have sex toys. Ropes, blindfolds, vibrators and dildos, maybe even a paddle. Harry doesn't really use them, but Draco loves to use them on you especially when he wants to tease you/edge you.