Sfw - Neville and Seamus

Y'ALL THIS WOULD BE SO CUTE DON'T EVEN GET ME STARTED 

I WANTED TO ADD DEAN TO BOOST THE CUTENESS BUT THAT'S FOR ANOTHER DAY

_____

- Neville teaching Seamus all about plants and herbology, and Seamus really does try his hardest to pay attention and not destroy anything but after the third pot falls off the shelf nearby, Neville gives up.

- You guys don't really have a specified 'game night' or 'movie night'. That's sort of like every night: it's hard to find a time when you guys aren't together and doing something entertaining.

- Neville bringing out the calmer side of Seamus. You three just resting peacefully on the patio, in your wicker chairs, sipping tea as the early morning sun shines on your face... and then Seamus' hand twitches, spilling the hot tea all over him and he swears up a storm that could make a sailor blush.

- Speaking of making you blush, Seamus will tease you in public. Poking you and whispering funny things in your ear, tickling you subtly just to get a reaction.

- Also, Seamus and Neville both have all the tea, and Seamus will 100% shittalk people with you. If you don't like someone, Seamus doesn't like them either. Neville won't shittalk with you, but he will nod along and offer advice or kind/comforting words as you and Seamus vent.

- After Neville complained to you guys about his stutter, you and Seamus devised a plan where every night Neville would read allowed to you. Only as much as he is comfortable with, and with the promise you guys would help him through it if he needs too, so he can work on his stutter.

- Seamus holding your hand and playing with your fingers, while Neville slowly rubs your back and reads aloud to you guys.

- Neville feeling really confident and snarky one day mocks Seamus' accent jokingly one day, which results in a water fight that drenches the whole house.

- Tickle fights. Always started by Seamus, always ended by Neville, who is ticklish but surprisingly good at keeping it together enough to retaliate.

- Cuddling but Seamus acts like he doesn't want to: squirming and whining and playfully complaining.

- But on that same note: when Seamus is sick he loves to cuddle.

- He will attach to you and Neville like an octopus and will not let go unless he is physically removed.

- Neville handcrafting Seamus and you fidget toys, and enchanting them with spells to make them even better.

- Seamus asking Neville to show him how to whittle too and then running away with it and becoming some sort of master whittler. He constantly whittles tiny figurines in the shapes of animals.