Sfw - Oliver and Cedric

- Lots of friendly competition. Like betting on who would win when they have to play against each other in quidditch. Whoever loses has to buy the other their favorite treat/drink from the store, has to pay for the next date, has to give them a back massage, etc.

- When only one of them is playing and they're tired after the game/after party: drawing a soothing bath for them afterwards/giving them a back/leg massage, cuddle sessions and watching their favorite movie/eating their favorite snacks.

- Speaking of afterparties, when they win: going to the afterparty with them and dancing, drinking, having a fun time until they're too tired (or too drunk) to hold themselves up.

- Lounging in bed on a lazy Sunday, just holding each other with the morning sun warming all of you through the open curtains. Gently stroking each other's hair, featherlight fingertips running down your stomach and thighs.

- Holding you in their laps when you're lounging in the living room or Great Hall, with their arms wrapped around your waist and you leaning back into their chest. The peace that comes with hearing their steady heartbeat and feeling their chests moving with their breathing against your back.

- The not so peaceful days when they both have pent up energy and are chasing each other around the house/dorm like little kids, either in a game of tag or to escape the other's tickling.

- Oliver was the first to say I love you, but that's only because Cedric didn't even think of saying it. He knew he felt it, knew you both felt it as well, and figured it wasn't necessary to say it out loud.

-Getting overly competitive about game night. Specifically Uno and Sorry. You don't know what it is about those games but it's life or death for these two.

- One time you brought them to a muggle fair and they saw some guy playing the spoons (the instrument, not the card game), and Cedric decided right then that if he was ever going to play an instrument that it would be the spoons. And then he went home and learned how to play the spoons.

- And of course if Cedric was doing it, Oliver wants to try it too so he also learned how to play the spoons.

- Now they both know how to play the spoons and won't stop. And like everything else in your relationship, they turn it into a competition and will have spoon playing competitions at random hours of the day. You just woke up and they saw you grab a spoon out to stir your tea/coffee? Spoon battle. You're all about to sit down for dinner? Spoon battle. Oliver decided to get up and get you all some ice cream, for dessert because he was bored with the movie you decided to watch? Spoon battle.