Sfw - Lavender and Hermione

- First of all, I don't want to see any Lavender slander in the comments. She is a literal angel.

- Lavender would hype you up all the time. Anything you're wearing, any way you want to style your hair, any accomplishments you have, literally everything she will hype you up.

- Lavender would show Hermione how to style curly hair, what products to use and how to help with the frizz.

- Hermione reading to Lavender/helping Lavender study as Lavender does her hair.

- Running down the school hallways, giggling and stumbling over your own feet.

- Lavender always knows how to cheer you guys up, the second she sees you or Hermione she is on that shit.

- But on that same note, she knows there are some things that you just need to be sad about so when those times come, her sitting with you and just holding you as you both cry. (Because she is absolutely a sympathy crier.)

- Hermione being such a simp for you both. Like you guys could be wearing any normal outfit and Hermione would be drooling.

- Listening to artists like No Doubt, Ruelle, Demi Lovato, Selena Gomez, Rhianna, Beyonce and dancing around the house/bedroom singing your hearts out.

- Hermione and Lavender are both not afraid to throw hands for your honor.

- Lavender is a momma bear that has never lost a fight, and we already know Hermione is not afraid to punch people.

- Lavender is a horrible cook. Like Izzy Lightwood meets Aimee Gibbs level bad. She knows it too, but she still tries.

- Hermione walking her through recipes and teaching her, because Hermione is actually an amazing cook.

- You would never go a moment without feeling loved. Lavender and Hermione both love full heartedly, and neither are afraid to love. While Lavender is more vocal about it, Hermione is more subtle about it.

- Girl's Night. (If you don't identify as female, they'll sigh and make it a big deal (jokingly) about allowing you to join Girl's Night). Painting your nails, and styling your hair, and doing dress ups and eating fruit platters while watching romcoms.

- Shopping therapy.

- You know that scene in female leading coming of age movies where the friend group goes into the clothing store and then it's a montage of them laughing and messing around as they try on clothes on? That, but in real life.

- You guys would probably have small pets. Like mice, hamsters, guinea pigs, bunnies, turtles. That sort of thing. But nothing too small that you can't really interact with. Like fish or hermit crabs.