Sfw - Sirius and Severus

- So much sarcastic banter all the time, 24/7

- I hate to say it, but lots of arguments that you would have to settle. They are both far too proud to do it on their own and neither of them like to talk about their feelings.

- Severus begrudgingly holding back laughter when Sirius makes a snarky comment about someone, but hating how impressed he is when Sirius has a good comeback when snarking with him.

- Severus reading aloud to the both of you as you cuddle on the couch, him lounging in the chair nearby.

- You always eat dinner together. It doesn't matter if they're mad at each other, if there's been an argument, if one of them is tired, no. You eat together as partners because it's important that you get this time together. Even though there have been days when even you wanted to abandon the rule, none of you have missed a single dinner together.

- And, at dinner you guys always talk about your days. How they were, if anything exciting happened, if anything annoying happened, etc. And breakfast is the exact opposite: talking about what your plans are for that day.

- Playing with both Severus and Sirius' hair whenever you can, braiding it or styling it.

- They may come off as very different people, and both like to believe they are nothing alike, but they are very similar. Both were raised in abusive households, bottle up their emotions, are snarky and sassy and have trust issues. And most of all they are both incredibly protective.

- If anyone so much as looks at you the wrong way, Sirius is on them immediately with Severus backing him up.

- Something else they have in common is their love for you. Even though it may take a while for them to admit it to themselves, and even longer for them to admit it to you (and nearly forever to admit it to each other) there is no denying it. Once they say it out loud, they can't hide it any more.

- Watching you as you clean or cook or dance. Watching your reactions to movies you watch together, or your enthusiasm as you tell them all about your favorite things, or funny stories from your childhood. The pure love in their eyes, that even the blind can see: how thankful they are to have you and that you are alive and well.

- Both of them would want kids. Like being in love with you, it would take them a while to admit it. And it would come with its own worries: What if they're horrible dads? What if they're like their parents? What if their kids learn about their pasts and hate them? What if, what if, what if. You are going to have to try hard to knock them out of it and it will take a lot of convincing to make them see they are not like their parents, and that they would both make amazing dads.

- Coming home on long days to Severus having cooked dinner, and Sirius having made dessert. (He wanted to try baking, and realised he kinda had a knack for it. Especially pies.)