Sfw - Hermione and Draco

- Spending a lot of time in the library

- Never going to the Malfoy manor, so you spend holidays at the Granger household.

- Hermione's parents practically fall in love with the both of you, so happy that their Hermione has found someone, and they'll just spend the whole time listening to you and Draco's stories of your lives in the Wizarding World.

- Both of them would have PTSD from the war, and both would be trying to hide it and stuff it down leading to breakdowns and panic attacks, followed by you and whoever it wasn't taking care of them for the rest of the day. Making them lunch/dinner, drawing them a bath, getting them anything they need: books, tea, a blanket, cuddles, etc.

- It will take some convincing, but eventually both of them will go to therapy, which will help more than either would like to admit.

- Opening up a cute little book cafe, maybe below your apartment. Probably near the joke shop.

- It would take some getting used to for Harry and Ron, and they would definitely need time to warm up to Draco but after lots of convincing from you and Hermione it's like you five were always best friends.

- Narcissa just being so grateful that something good (or two somethings) happened to her son, and randomly coming over for dinner.

- Believe it or not, Hermione would convince Draco to join S.P.E.W and while he would definitely be in the background of it (maybe on the books, scheduling meetings or rallies) he would eventually become just as invested as you and Hermione.

- (Because Remus and Tonks 100% did not die in the last battle at all, no of course not) Remus would be the first out of the Order of the Phoenix members to welcome Draco. They would eventually bond over their love of literature and pursuit of knowledge and become unlikely friends.

- Remus would refer to you, Hermione and Draco as 'Uncle Draco, Auntie Hermione and [Preferred] Y/N' when talking about you to Teddy, and Teddy would grow up thinking of you guys as his Aunt and Uncle [and Preferred] just like with Harry.

- This would also give Draco the opportunity to get closer to his estranged family members, like Tonks who would immediately take him under her wing like a mama bear, and Andromeda and Ted who would love the opportunity to get to know their nephew, and finally Sirius who takes a while to warm up to him but with Remus' encouragement son Draco and Sirius are bonding over their similar, snarky personalities.

- Which leads to Narcissa getting to see her cousin, sister and brother-in-law again, healing a part of the Black family.