Sfw - Remus and Nymphadora

- You guys would never run out of chocolate.

- Remus reading aloud to you two as you snuggle in his lap.

- Watching Tonks train/workout; or joining her.

- Classical music playing softly as Remus makes breakfast, the morning sun shining through the window and lighting up his face as he laughs at something Tonks said.

- Tonks being an absolute badass and defending you whenever someone talks shit.

- Also you and Tonks teaming up to defend Remus when someone comments on his scars/lycanthropy

- Reminding Remus to take his Wolfsbane potion, and you and Tonks taking care of him when he's tired after the full moon.

- Remus giving literally the best shoulder massages in the world. But Tonks gives the best back massages.

- King and Queen of sarcasm

- I feel like you guys would have a large, black dog...

- Both Remus and Tonks love to trace your scars/freckles/stretchmarks as you lay in bed

- Little pranks, like Tonks jump scaring you with her metamorphmagus abilities or Remus holding something out of your reach

- Cuddling all the time, because let's be honest y'all mentally ill people need it. Especially Remus.

- For an Auror, Tonks is super clumsy; so you will be patching her up all the time. I hope you don't own anything breakable cause you won't own it for long.

- Movie marathons, depending on your mood, from rom coms to horror to action.

- They will both absolutely flirt with you like y'all aren't already dating.

- They both swear like sailors so be prepared for that

- Going on little road trips, like up to a larger city to see the sites and eat somewhere nice.

- Picnics in the park, and long walks on the beach.

- Learning new things together, like baking or origami or knitting

- Tonks would go all out for Pride. Wearing all rainbow, with face paint and flags and maybe even some kind of hat. And if no hat, then making her hair rainbow.

- Tonks would have an elaborate jewelry box that she keeps all her funky jewelry in.

- Always trying new things; from food to movies to activities to rearranging the furniture.