Nsfw - Harry and Cedric

- Lots of foreplay. Kissing, holding each other as close as possible, over the clothes petting. Honestly, Cedric loves the foreplay part almost as much as the sex part, but he knows it only works you and Harry up so usually he only uses it to tease/edge you guys.

- Cedric has a spanking kink. He loves to spank you or Harry if you have been bratty, or to just randomly slap your ass as he walks past.

- He also has a thing for grabbing yours/Harry's ass when kissing you guys.

- Honestly, I just think Cedric is an ass guy overall. And the size of the ass doesn't really matter to him either. Flat, small, medium, big: it's just his favorite place to place his hands.

- When you or Harry get into an argument, he likes to swerve it into sex. You don't know how he does it but he manages to derail almost every argument you have by fucking you really good.

- This is a trick he learned from Cedric, who is far more subtle about it. With Harry you'll know it's coming, you can tell what he's working towards when he begins to flirt mid argument but he's just charming enough that you can't help but fall for it. Cedric on the other hand, one minute you guys are at each other's throats and then the next you're at each other's... well you get the picture- and you have no recollection of getting from Point A to Point B.

- Harry and Cedric only tried doing this to each other one time. Now, they have learned to just cut out the middleman and instead of arguing, they have sex to get out their anger and frustration.

- As I have said before Harry is a head pusher and a hair puller. The complete opposite of Cedric, who prefers to just lean back and watch you pleasure him all on your own.

- He loves watching you put in so much work to get him off, pleasuring just him and focusing on just him.

- This is also his favorite position when Harry and him decide to fuck you at the same time. Hardly ever is it going to be Harry at the front and Cedric at the back, he just loves your mouth too much.

- Except when he decides he wants to fuck you in public. Which is quite often. More times than you can count, you two found yourselves in a closet, empty room, back alley, or bathroom with Cedric fucking you against a wall, back to chest with one hand around your waist and the other around your mouth.

- Cedric loves to make you jealous, another trick he happily taught Harry. Flirting with someone, touching their shoulder and smirking, leaning in as close as he can get to them until you are driven wild with jealousy. Then he lets you drag him away to have your wicked way with him.

- Like with the argument sex, Harry isn't as smooth about it as Cedric. He will continuously glance at you through all of it, and not really put in his full effort to flirt with the girl and more than once has the girl caught on and lost interest before you got up the courage (or jealous rage) to pull him away.