Sfw - Ron, Harry and Draco

- As awkward as Ron is with affection, I think he would be the sappiest of the bunch. Of course, Harry and Draco would tease him whenever he did something 'sappy' like tell you how beautiful/handsome/preferred you are, or make you breakfast in bed.

- Secretly Harry and Draco would think it is the cutest thing ever, but Draco is 100% better at hiding it, whereas Harry would tease Ron a little and when Ron got defensive Harry would cup his face in his hands and make Ron look at him as Harry tells him how cute it is when he's sappy.

- They would probably do workouts together, early in the morning before breakfast. Maybe even before you wake up if you don't join them in the workout/to watch.

- I feel like Ron and Draco would bond over very few things. The things on that list would be working out, chess, quidditch, and you and Harry.

- Of course this would lead to a lot of bickering, eventually Harry joining in either out of amusement or annoyance.

- This is your fault, mind you. You're the one who decided to have a poly relationship with 3 extremely sassy boys.

- You guys would 100% have game nights. On the more pumped days Harry would pull out muggle games like Uno or Sorry. On the more quiet and tired nights you guys would simply put together a puzzle.

- Draco would be so upset that he found you and Harry's muggle things fascinating. He would be hesitant in the beginning but eventually he would never stop asking. Ron would not be hesitant, and he would immediately report his findings back to his father.

- One night, after the war and Lucius has gone to Azkaban, Draco would invite Narcissa to one of your Sunday dinners at the Burrow and her and Molly would just hit it off and become besties.

- So much tea. Not as much as say Lucius and Severus, but Draco would 100% have a shelf dedicated to tea. And not just any tea. No, the finest teas from every major tea country. And he gets so offended when Ron just pulls a random one down from the tea and drinks it just like he would any other tea, not savoring it or appreciating the expensive flavor.

- And just to spite Draco, Ron always makes some off handed comment like "oh, is this oolong?" And Draco would sputter, all offended, "No, that is Da Hong Pao tea! From China! The most expensive tea in the world!" And Ron would just shrug, take another sip and say, "Well tastes the same to me"