✧┊Ch.3: Lionhearted Singer; Memories Remain Perennial

(Art not mine! Note that description of the subway is not accurate.)

✧✧✧✧

   The subway bumped and jolted along the tracks, citizens and travelers alike unbothered as the twilight sun shined in the atmosphere, slowly lowering for the night to fade into. They were all grouped together in an uncomfortable cluster, but each of them knew that most of them would go their separate ways, never to cross paths again.

   That is how it would always be in New York City, seeing, but never meeting.

   But things were different for one of the subway's passengers. And that passenger was Y/N L/N, a young lady who has just graduated from High School. Right now, she may seem like any normal lady on her way home from work, but her past could say otherwise.

   Years ago, she and her friends: Rosie ExcuseMe, Cul Begdic, and Carol were in need of a lead singer, as they had to perform in front of the entire Music Club in the coming weeks. When Y/N had heard of a talented transfer student with a stunning voice and cyan hair, she went to search for him, and found him in a hall, strangely wistful.

   As she got to know him better when he had voluntarily joined her friends' band, the two had gotten closer and closer, and soon the concert was upon them.

   And their band 'blew the crowd's socks off.' In celebration, they organized a party, and everyone from the band came... but after that, the transfer student was nowhere to be found. The band was extremely worried, especially Y/N. Their investigation to find him took several days, but nobody knew where he had gone. It was like he had vanished off of the face of the Earth.

   But just when Y/N was about to lose hope... She found a bouquet of white egret flowers on her front door, and a note from the transfer student... That stated confidently that he was going to be the greatest singer ever, but it was going to be awhile until they finally met.

   So now, it's been five years since the transfer student has disappeared.

  'Jeez, today was even more exhausting than yesterday...' She thought as she scratched the back of her head. 'I just hope I can get home safely.'

   Once the subway made a stop, Y/N quickly got up from her seat and left the subway train, heading up the stairs and into the city.

   Immediately upon her exit, the sound of cars zooming by and colossal buildings that could reach the heavens surrounded her. To most people, this might seem overwhelming, but to her, it signaled that she was finally home.

   Y/N let out a small sigh of relief and headed off to the buildings to her right that were less towering, and more friendly. She continued to walk with her home in mind, until she noticed something interesting on the apartment complex she lived in.

  'A poster...? But why here? Aren't posters banned from being plastered on the complexes?' Y/N thought as she walked over to it and plucked it from the door.

   As soon as she took a glance at the poster, Y/N's eyes widened. It was covered in flashy, graffiti-style letters, and a picture of a former rock-star known as Daddy Dearest, real name being Roberto Demunberg, who had recently retired three years ago after his scandal regarding him being in a relationship and having a daughter with an actress who's stage name was Mommy Must Murder, real name being Daphne Bloodson.