✧┊Ch.19: The Turnabout In The Desert; I Was Fighting For You

(Art not mine! Tankman's personality is not entirely accurate. Feel free to listen to the video for the songs.)
✧✧✧✧

   The snake had received a deadly blow to her reputation as she confronted the one her eyes glowed furiously green for and the other she was obsessed with; only to be met with harsh refutation to her false concoction of a story to convince the public of Y/N L/N's nonexistent crimes, and to act as bogeyman to keep her down. The snake was punished by the background public, and her true face is to be revealed soon.

   Meanwhile, Boyfriend and Y/N L/N wished the snake goodbye, and headed onto their one-way ticket to their only chance of proving Y/N L/N innocent; Boyfriend's next duel concert. The stakes are raised high, as the place the duel concert took place in was not only a remote wasteland swarming with army-men, but a place that Boyfriend and Y/N could possibly die in if he wasn't careful.

   The subway train soon finally came to it's last time, slowly drifting forward on the rails before stopping on a ragged, old train station. The announcer of the subway train declared the final stop, and telling all to leave the train.

   Y/N L/N looked over at the blue-haired boy who sat next to her; gripping her hand tightly like he were to lose her. He looked back at her, his smile nervous, but genuine. The two both nodded at each other, reassuring their confidence and their power.

   Once they had left the train and walked out onto the desolate land, they were absolutely amazed at how many people had come to the duel concert. So many of them seemed so very excited; their feet jumping up and down in suspense and their voices excited and optimistic.

  "Eeeeeee! I can't waiiiit! Boyfriend is totally gonna kick ass out there!!" "I just got his new album, and it's so f*ckin' good duuude!! I don't know if my mom will be happy with me blowing more of my allowance on another..." "You know, banana, I actually knew what BF was like when he was in high school, banana." "U-uuhh, Izumiko, why do you have like, five cameras for recording...?" "Obvi! For recording all the different POVs!! Music artist fans these days are hard to please!"

  Y/N looked over at the red-capped man who stood beside her, his smile only growing more crooked and nervous. "Breath in, breath out. I'm here, and I won't get hurt, I promise."

  He looked over at her and smiled; taking deep inhales and exhales of air to calm himself down. "You're right," His breath was somewhat shaky and uneven from his nerves, but he kept himself under control. "Thanks, Y/N. I'd have no idea where the hell I'd be if it weren't for you."

  She shook her head modestly at him. "No way, I'm just giving you advice!"

  Boyfriend frowned slightly and raised an eyebrow at her downplaying of her own efforts. "You helped me when I was in some of my darkest states, y'know... And you still forgave me for before, after that shitty thing I've done that time."

  "Please, I was also the asshat there, Oto," She hugged him tightly and almost surprised him with how quickly she did so. "But no more arguments... Let's support each other here, alright?"

  Boyfriend smiled and hugged her back, and all of his anxiety began to melt away. "Right."

   The two of them headed onto the official stage, blocked off by armymen from fans. One of them gave Boyfriend a suspicious glare that questioned his identity, in which Boyfriend responded by simply saying hello. Immediately, the armymen recognized him and Y/N, and let him through with zero complaints nor questions.

   Y/N couldn't help but feel a cold scowl from some people or multiple things piercing through her back, and making her gulp worriedly.

   As soon as Boyfriend stepped onto the stage, he grabbed onto the nearest microphone and began his beginning speech. Y/N L/N hid behind him slightly as she stared out to the crowd; trying her best to hide her fear from them.