✧┊Ch.28: Concert Day Awaiting; Let's Pump It Up

Art by @samgu_1019! Will be taken down if asked.
Slight trigger warning for a comment down there. ⚠ will be a warning.
✧✧✧✧

   After the peaceful date reached it's end, Boyfriend and Y/N L/N originally thought of concluding it by buying their favorite CDs as a way to support the shop and listening to them back home, but the famous lead singer of a band known as On Command; CJ, just so happened to bump into them with his girlfriend; Vade.

   Both sides were surprised to see each other in such an old-school music shop that contained CDs of all things, but were also excited and happy nonetheless. Y/N even suggested that she and Boyfriend were to spectate On Command's upcoming concert, in which CJ gladly obliged.

   After CJ and Vade left because of their friends arriving, Y/N caught eye of the most peculiar CD... or should I say album? This album was something that shouldn't even be on sale, hell, it's solid-copies should have been burned in the back of establishment, and yet, it still exists.

   Kapi the strange gray feline's debut album.

   And so, Y/N L/N bought it, in hopes of discovering something about Kapi and Girlfriend, especially considering their actions in the musician world. But it did make Boyfriend somewhat jealous she was buying his album... even though she had already bought all of his albums.

   Within Y/N's room, she listened to Kapi's debut album as she scrolled through social media. It was only hours away until On Command's next concert, and she was trying to calm herself by listening to some of the new music Boyfriend and her had gotten at the PillaR RecordS.

   It was only at last beat drop, at the last song of Kapi's album when Y/N had seen a rather interesting post.

---

MusicianNews_Official • Posted a day ago
! ! Kapi and Girlfriend have beaten TONS of opponents this past week! Carol, Whitty, Hex, hell, they even managed to survive the deadly onslaught of Tankman's men! And Kapi and GF didn't even show up to shake hands with their opponent as thanks for a battle! What will happen next?! ! ! #Kapirlfriend #KapiGirlfriendMVP #UpcomingMusicians
ᴾᵒˢᵗᵉᵈ ᵘˢⁱⁿᵍ ᴰⁱˢᴾʰᵃᵈᴬᶻᴾʰᵒⁿᵉ ᴳᵃˡᵃˣʸ ²⁰

lizard who be bisexual eat hot chip and travel they world || #BRINGSHAKUHACHIBK2GGK
ps kapis album comments have been all weird its kind of creepy its like everyone who responds is some kind of bot
ᴾᵒˢᵗᵉᵈ ᵘˢⁱⁿᵍ ⁱᶠᵒᵘⁿᵉ ¹⁰

CLICK TO SEE MORE REPLIES

---

  'Even more people are being beat by them...' Y/N couldn't help but feel an ominous chill crawl across her spine, making her feel even more disturbed. 'I hope we'll be able to fight Kapi and Girlfriend and win. Maybe I could ask CJ for some pointers...'

  'Wait, Kapi's album comments...? From what I remember, I think I can look them up on YT, now that I've bought it... I don't know why, but I have a feeling that person's comment might be right...' Y/N searched through YT in searches of Kapi's debut album. It did take some intense searching for her to finally find the non-counterfeit album, but it was worth the info. And by info, I mean the extremely strange comments...

So good! You and Girlfriend make a good couple.

I can't believe Girlfriend actually used to date Boyfriend. You and her make a way better couple.