✧┊Ch.25: Smokers Always Quit; March On

(Art not mine! Also, I'm so sorry about the lack of uploads!! School has been on my back recently and it's really stressful 😭)
✧✧✧✧

He fought another, and they lost, and he became victorious, like always.

Is what you'd like for me to say, yes?

Unfortunately, that didn't happen. His opponent, Garcello, fell in the worst ways possible, which is in the way of death. He; Boyfriend, wasn't expecting it all, neither was his audience or his love, Y/N L/N.

The moment Garcello's soul left his body and began to tumble into the cold, hard, cement, Boyfriend's audience; Tabi and AGOTI, caught him and brought him to a nearby hospital.

   He... was shocked, and regretful of what had happened. If only he had noticed sooner, he would've been able to stop or at least delay his death.

But there's always a light to be found a darkened tunnel. He'll be alright, right? And that man who was smoking should have been careful with himself anyways.

That's what you, or Y/N would have said. It's always important to remain resilient even within the face of something as horrific as experiencing death.

   Y/N's eyes slowly opened as she was awoken by the soft, warm rays of the rising sun. The calming rays leaked through the slightly opened blinds as small speckles of light floated around the room, making it a magical, yet serene sight to behold.

   She yawned softly, turning over within the soft, comforting bed she lied in, her hair frazzled and messy from sleeping.

   It was then that she had realized the man she loved and was lying with... had his hands below the F/C laced camisole she was wearing as pajamas.

   Her face lit up in surprise and embarrassment as she quickly moved away from him, and promptly almost landed back-first onto the floor if it weren't for her swift hands.

  "B-BF! You pervert!" Y/N blurted out with a beat-red face, her body and mind still groggy from waking up and jumping out so suddenly.

  Boyfriend, the man who slept beside her within the bed, looked back at her with a casual, sleepy smile under his messy blue hair, his weary, onyx eyes making it obvious that he was completely oblivious to the situation. "Morning  Y/N...! Haahh, sleep well...?" He yawned calmly.

  Y/N only glared at him more. "Are you seriously that tired...?! You just grabbed my back just now!" She barked angrily, readjusting her F/C camisole so it didn't expose her back.

  Boyfriend gave her a raised eyebrow in confusion. "We were cuddling together... and you asked me to do that."

   Then, Y/N remembered the exact moment when she had asked Boyfriend to do so because she was tired. Damn, that's embarrassing. "... R-right, sorry." She looked away with a flustered face, making Boyfriend chuckled slightly to himself at her 

   Right before he could suggest to her to get back in bed for more cuddling and as an apology, her phone went off with a text notification.

  She yawned quietly once again as she picked up her phone from the cupboard beside the bed, tapping the notification, and looking at the conversation.