✧┊Ch.17: The Threat Grows More; Make Your Game Plan, Juveniles

(Just a little incorrect quote generated from the Incorrect Quotes Generator by ScatterPatter. I have no idea what's going on but it's funny af lol)

✧✧✧✧

   His troubling past now revealed, Boyfriend's verdict was unanimously decided by Y/N and Pico... to be not guilty. Everyone who was younger, including the person reading this very paragraph, has made at least multiple mistakes within their life, including Boyfriend; but that doesn't make them a menace to society.

    If anything, these mistakes only make people, especially Boyfriend, more human and more easy to talk to.

   However, during that very time, Whitty, a bomb-headed introvert, found incriminating false evidence that glaringly contradicted Boyfriend's past... However, this false testimony was given by a faulty source of info, Odette, or Ex-Girlfriend. He was enraged by how many people fell for the fabricated lies, and contacted the first person that came to mind through text message.

   Boyfriend, Pico, and Y/N were all unaware of Ex-Girlfriend's surprising video. But that was going to change in only a few minutes ago from now.

   *Beep beep beep beep! Beep beep beep beep!*

  "Nngh, beep...?" Boyfriend muttered sleepily as his eyes slowly opened. The sun shined brightly through the windows next to the bed he laid in, small speckles of light danced around the rays of sun calmly as he began to stir.

    He looked over to his right to see a very familiar face sleeping next to him. He almost gasped from shock, but the memories soon came flooding back to him as he awakened. Y/N L/N couldn't return home that night due to it being late and her street being dangerous during midnight as well, she decided to sleep with him for the night. Boyfriend smiled under his messy, bed-frazzled, cyan hair as he watched Y/N sleep.

   Only seconds after he had began to watch her, the beeping began to become more louder within his ears, until he finally noticed it beeping loudly. He must've been so tired and focused on Y/N that he could barely comprehend what was around him.

  "Ah, my phone..." He slowly reached for his phone, scratching the back of his cyan hair as his sable eyes began to awaken more.

   He opened it and immediately noticed a familiar contact calling him. On it, read ''Hex_The Basketball_Robot''. He was a little confused on how Hex would be calling him at such a late time of day, but decided to answer anyways to satisfy his curiosity.

  "HAAJIMEEEEEE!!! CAN YOU HEAR MEEEE?!!?!?!?!?!??!" Boyfriend flinched in surprise, immediately turning down the call audio and glaring at his phone.

  "Yes I can, Hex! Keep it down, goddammit, Y/N's sleeping!" He snarled while suppressing his urge to scold the robot from the other side of the call loudly. He nervously looked over to Y/N, who only moved a little within her peaceful sleep.

  "O-oh, I'm sorry, I'm sorry! I-I'll whisper now," Hex responded nervously, now whispering quietly. "Th-the thing is, I-I need to talk to you about something. It's pretty serious too, so listen closely."

  "Do I have too...?" Boyfriend responded tiredly letting himself fall back onto his bed and face Y/N. "Y/N is sleeping next to me, and I wanted to have some more time with her..."

  "Don't you even think about hanging up, dude! This is serious! A bogus video's been making rounds on the internet about Y/N!"

   Immediately, Boyfriend's eyes lost all color of teasing or cheerfulness. "...What's the video about? Can you send me a link?"