✧┊Ch.6: A Heart-Baring Rendezvous; Please Drink Some Water

(The song actually represents the current mood pretty well, wouldn't you think? And yes, the restaurant is inspired by Leblanc. Also, yes the gif is edgy, but that's whats going to happen in this chapter.)
✧✧✧✧

   After work, Y/N quickly headed on her usual way home to prepare for her and Oto's 'date'. It wasn't romantic or anything of the sort, it was only just them meeting up to finally talk about things in a calm environment.

   The last duel concert Oto did with Mommy Must Murder (also known as Daphne Bloodson) was a gorgeous mess; Although many people were against his victory and claimed that he was a ''cheater noob'' via social media and on the concert's stream, it gave a big boost in his popularity, and he managed to gain more positive fans.

   However, it wasn't just a win-win for him. Y/N could tell that he was practically exhausted both mentally and physically in that battle, and his voice had grown weaker. She hoped from the bottom of her heart that he hadn't strained himself too hard.

   While she was on the subway, she turned on her phone and opened up her Notes app, tapping on the top tab, which was labeled "Restaurant Address (#/##/2021)". The address for the restaurant he wanted him and her go to was there, and luckily, she had memorized it for the occasion.

   The only hint Y/N got for what type of hospital it could be was that 'it wasn't too fancy, but it was civil and calm', so she had a small idea on how she had to dress herself.

  'I could go for the blue dress Rosie gave to me on our graduation... Or maybe something more casual, like a shirt and jeans? Ugh, no, not too casual, I might give off a careless vibe to him...' She sighed quietly as she continued to struggle on what kind of outfit she should wear that wouldn't bother Oto, but then she quickly snapped herself out of it.

  'What? Outfits? How I'd appear to him?' Y/N thought as the train soon reared to a stop, an announcement blaring overhead about the station and signalling for it's passengers who need to exit the subway, to leave. 'I shouldn't be so concerned about this topic! I mean, this is Oto!... But then again, this IS Oto... Brr, I remember when he absolutely destroyed Cul for his tacky outfit back when we were practicing for that concert in front the Club... He looked like a Rathalos chastising a Gargwa...'

   She got up from her seat and left the subway, heading off to her usual path home to prepare for the date.

  'But I mean... He only chastised Cul and Rosie for tacky outfits. When I came to Rosie's to practice with a duck onesie on, all he said was that it looked strange, but if I wanted to keep wearing it, it would be fine...' Y/N slapped her hands to her face and shook her head. 'Jeez, why am I even so worried anyways? It's just a date to a calm restaurant, it's not like I'm going to his house...'

   Once she arrived in her home, she rushed inside and went into her room. She decided to go for anything she could find in her wardrobe that fit, and wasn't too flashy or strange. She went for what she thought was best.

   (Choose your outfit! Yes ik I want my readers to be as imaginative when it comes to them, but I want you guys to have fun as well! Hope you like them! Hairstyles don't count, only the outfits do. Art not mine!)

 Art not mine!)