✧┊Ch.9: Dawning Of A New Tomorrow; What A Tease

(Art not mine! Something about BF in drip is oddly authoritative, but also cute.)
✧✧✧✧

   Yesterday when Scarlet and Oto were together was no more. The countless, painful, and worthless nights of s*x and broken promises have shattered into nothingness, leaving the two of them in the pitch black. Although they were friends, it was clear to see that the two would never truly talk to one another for a very long time.

   But tomorrow held a luminous future filled with hope and truth. Both of them now face old friends, and feelings have begun to resurface... Oh, what the hell, enough with this deep talk. They broke up with heavy hearts, but they have a new 'love' ahead of them.

   As for Y/N, Skid, and Pump, they dragged her all over creation for ideas for Spooky Month and for getting candy. Although Spooky Month wasn't for another five months, she still tagged along so the kids wouldn't be lonely or get themselves in trouble. After the kids were picked up by their possible caretaker, Y/N collapsed in bed and fell right asleep.

   The next day, Y/N's body was incredibly sour and hurting from walking and running around with Skid and Pump so much. She knew that there was going to be another duel concert regarding Boyfriend, but she was so worn out from yesterday, that she was going to have to live stream the next concert.

   As soon as Y/N had finished her breakfast and washed the dishes, her phone began to buzz and blare noise, signalling that she was receiving a call. She rushed over to her phone, wiping her hands dry on an nearby towel, and picked it up, glancing at the name to see who could be calling her.

  'Rosie ExcuseMe?' Y/N thought as she picked up her phone. 'But she almost never calls me... It's always just texts on the group chat.'

  "Y/N Y/N Y/N Y/N Y/N!!!" Rosie yelled at her through the phone with an excited tone. Y/N mentally sighed and hoped from the bottom from her heart that they weren't going on a road-trip. "Guess what, guess what, guess what, guess what!!"

  "Wh-what?!" Y/N asked with frustration, still angered from morning allergies.

  "Excuse me, Oto wants to see you before he heads to his next duel concert! Head over to the subway station, NOW, like, right at this MOMENT!"

  "Wh-which station?!"

  "Excuse me, just go to the usual station you go to!! He has to leave in 10 minutes!!" And with that, Rosie immediately hung up on Y/N, leaving her somewhat disoriented. 

  Y/N quickly shook her head and slapped herself awake. 'He's leaving his duel concert in 10 minutes and he wants to see me?! Goddammit, can't he just text me?! Ugh whatever, I need to get ready to head out!' She rushed up to her room, heading to wardrobe and picking out any clothes she had that weren't in her washer and threw them on.

(Here's another outfit pick! Hair and glasses don't count!)