✧┊Ch. 20: Plundered But Kills; Unpredictable Aftermath

(Here comes the goat mofo! Art belongs to ceres_mane on Reddit(?). Feel free to listen to the music. Edit 7/10/21: Added Chapter name)
✧✧✧✧

   Yesterday was the day of reckoning for both Y/N L/N and Boyfriend, as both of their lives and reputations (specifically Y/N's) were on the stakes. Win or lose, the outcome would not be good for either party, as the chaotic gunslinger slays armymen left and right; mobs of them falling to the ground and blood splattering everywhere. Let's not forget to mention Hex, the robot who could and did; and somehow managed to pilot a helicopter with a small amount of article info.

   The long war soon came to a close when Boyfriend and Y/N were declared the victors, and the crowd roared with applause and overjoy. One woman in particular wasn't pleased, however. In fact, a lot of people weren't pleased when they heard that it was the other way around with Y/N and Boyfriend's Ex-Ex-Girlfriend, Odette. Most however, were shocked, but also content that Y/N was not actually cheating on him.

   A week has passed since the chaotic hurricane of drama, bullets, bloodshed, and more have passed, and the aftermath was tranquil and sweet. In Y/N's eyes, the truth seemed to look bright.

  Y/N smiled happily as she cheerfully walked towards the subway station, her (F/C) sneakers tapping the sidewalk pavement as colorful cars roared by. 'Finally,' She thought to herself joyfully. 'I finally don't have to deal with that shitty workplace anymore! I'm still at a lost as to how my boss let me go so easily, but I think I have an idea why... Was I that bad? Ah, but no more sulking! It's time to look for a way better job!'

   Subconsciously, Y/N took out her phone and looked onto her social medias. Her eyes widened when she saw the top second trending tag to be of Boyfriend and her. And this was an international site, so she could only imagine what could possibly make the previous situation that popular... But she had a small idea who made it happen. Specifically, a girl with stylish red specs.

   She reluctantly clicked on the hashtag, and looked at the top messages.

   MusicianNews_Official • 3 hours ago
   !! Y/N, Boyfriend's current significant other, has been proven to not be cheating on him. However, Odette, a once popular, now controversial social media star has been accussed of harrassing Y/N. The evidence is damning. !! Look at this docuement to learn more about the situation. #Y/NDoesntCheat #Boyfriend #OdetteControversy https:/lel/docuement89idontfunkinknow/123/don'tclickthisit'sfakepleasedon't
   ᵖᵒˢᵗᵉᵈ ᶠʳᵒᵐ ᴸᴼᴾʰᵒⁿᵉ
   589 REPLIES

   --------

   Pico_Got_Guns • 29 minutes ago
   I shot a few people so what?? i didn't f*ckin' kill nobody. They all in the hosp
   ᵖᵒˢᵗᵉᵈ ᶠʳᵒᵐ ᴹⁱᵐᵗᵉⁿᵈᵒ ²ᴰˢ ˣᴸ

   ---

   831Talismans_. • 27 minutes ago
   No dude, we're worried about how you might sued.
   Click to see more replies...

   Y/N smiled at all the comments on the whole controversy surrounding her, Boyfriend, and Ex-Girlfriend. There were surprisingly almost nobody who took to Odette's side after what Boyfriend said. As long as they don't conduct any dirty witch hunts for Odette, Y/N was confident that she could leave Odette in the internet's hands.

  'Still, it's kind of stressful...' Her face flared up as she put her phone away, realizing how much attention must be on her at that moment. 'Everyone knows what I look like now... I just hope I don't recognized on the streets-'

   Her mind was then partially interrupted as two loud, masculine voices overlapped each other aggressively. One of them seemed oddly familiar, and by their tones, they were in an argument.