✧┊Ch.11: If My Thorns Were Less Honed; 菫, I Can See And Understand You

(Art not mine. This chapter's going to be a heavy one... Feel free to listen to the music. Also, if you want to know what the flowers mean, look up Hanakotoba. Except for one that is in all capitals. The info is there!)
✧✧✧✧

   Whitty was always mysterious, with his strange ways and oddly casual yet also formal way of talking... He even asked Boyfriend; also known as Oto Hajime; the other day for help on dating, since Whitty was asked to go on a date with a close friend of his known as Carol. Boyfriend cheerfully accepted and told Whitty to watch him while he was on a date himself with Y/N.

   Needless to say, Whitty had learned some info on dating through watching the two, and said his goodbyes to them.

   But then... The sky started to turn gray.

   All Boyfriend wanted to do was joke around, but Y/N had taken his gesture the wrong way and stormed off, leaving him with a mind full of apologies.

   His joke was a freesia. Immature, and should've never happened. There was a lotus between them, and regret was growing more and more in both their hearts.

   It's been several days since the day Oto had upset Y/N. She hasn't made any type contact with him since, neither with her friends. Everyone only grew more and more worried as days dragged on.

   When anybody even tried to search for Y/N, Rosie would quickly stop them by saying that Y/N ''probably in need of some alone time'' or ''was on her monthly thing'', and bash Oto for hurting Y/N. Then Carol would step in and tell her to calm down.

   Her bashing wasn't helping Oto at all.

   In the train he was on, surrounded by many unknown people chatting about, Oto leaned against the chair he sat on calmly, his hood covering his face barely as he leaned his head onto the window, his eyes barely open as his nose pointed towards the ceiling of the train.

   These days, he's been trying to keep his mind off of Y/N, but whenever he tries to change the subject within his brain, it always reverts back to her...

  'When has it become so hard not to think of Y/N...?' He sighed, pulling his hood over more to cover his face. 'I can't take my mind off of her... God, I'm such a f*ckin' idiot for doing that.'

   In the distance, he could see a young couple from afar in the train. They seemed to talking happily and laughing at each other's jokes. After they seemed to be finished talking, they kissed.

  "...I'm done waiting..." He mumbled under his breath, his eyes opening more.

  'I don't care if you hate me for this Rosie, it's been days dammit, longer than the average's period,' The subway train soon slowed to a stop, and people began to prepare to leave. 'I need to see Y/N. At this point, I could care less about that 'Senpai' f*cker in Scarlet's shitty dating simulator dying to that corrupted data code or whatever. I need to see her now.'

   Oto walked out of the train as soon as the announcement boomed over, and walked out of the subway station and into the area that Y/N lived in.

   Once outside, he subconsciously took out his phone and looked at his previous text messages with Y/N L/N. He's been doing so the day she stopped talking to him.

Y/N💕L/N💖

B0Y_FR!END
Hey, you there?

B0Y_FR!END
I'm really, really sorry about what yesterday. What I did was extremely immature, and I shouldn't have done that. All I wanted was to joke around, but I know now that I shouldn't have joked around like that with you. You mean a lot to me and I really care about you and value you, and honestly, I can't put how I much I regret faking a kiss with you in words. I'm a f*cking bastard, I know. But please, talk to me about this. I'm your friend and I'm really worried about you.