✧┊Ch.12: Boyfriend and Y/N; Past Envy Negated

(This might just be it... Art not mine. For the meanings of the flowers, look up hanakotoba.)
✧✧✧✧

   Yesterday was a day for tears; tears of happiness.

   Some people say that your 'love' for someone else increases as more time goes by without you by their side. That might just be true in Boyfriend and Y/N's case.

   Now that the wounds they've inflicted upon each other have been healed by both, Boyfriend feels something strange within his chest as he thinks of Y/N. This feeling was almost foreign, but also so familiar. His epiphany for Y/N was truly eye-opening within their serene but euphoric apologies and tears. When he had seen and apologized to Y/N after so many days, he had very much realized it.

   It most likely is the same for Y/N... It hurt her like, as they say; a wrecking ball after she had wished for Boyfriend to stay longer.

   Today was the auspicious day of Boyfriend and Y/N's personal date to the restaurant they went to before. The white chrysanthemum of the gardenia might just bloom into a forget-me-not. They're both head-over-heels in red roses for each other, after all.

   But note that the red roses are not of a demon's.

   *Ping! Ping!*

   The sounds and buzzes of text notifications from Y/N's vibrating phone that laid calmly on her desk caught her ear. She ran over to pick up her phone in curiosity to see who texted her.

  "I hope it isn't too important," She thought out loud, tapping the notification after she had unlocked her phone. "I gotta go soon, after all."

💎Mich💎, 🌟Y/N🌟, and 💕Liebe💕
💎mitsuri.kanroji.simp💎, U/N, ExcuseMe_!!!

Y/NY/NY/NY/NY/N!! Guess f*cking what! I'm in an oppressed group now! I'm a weeaboo!

U/N (Username for Y/N)
What?

💎mitsuri.kanroji.simp💎
Oh, wait, I'm not here to tell you my newfound love for KnY...

💎mitsuri.kanroji.simp💎
I'm here to tell you that Oto Hajime anfragen your gegenwart at the Shichou Restaurant or whatever it's called! Good luck and GO!

U/N
Thanks I guess, see you guys!

ExcuseMe_!!!
Excuse me, It's good to see that Boyfriend and Y/N are on good terms. But if he hurts you, I'll hurt him back, Y/N! But still, I totally ship you 2 together 💖 your ship name would probably be Oto(P/Y/N) (Part of Your Name), Haji(P/L/N) (Part of Last Name), or maybe Boyfriend + whatever your stage name would be if you two performed together.

  'Performed together, huh,' Y/N thought as she stared at Rosie's message. 'I'm not sure if we could do that. I'm a bit rusty...'

💎mitsuri.kanroji.simp💎
And what would our's be, my liebe~? Perhaps Curosie or Excudic~~?

ExcuseMe_!!!
Excuse me Cul, If I could, I would punch you through the screen right now.

   Y/N chuckled as she closed the messaging app on her phone and turned it off. Her friends would also argue like that, so strangely oblivious to each other's love.

  'Those two are so weird and funny...' She thought, heading to her wardrobe. 'But, I've got more things to think about.'

(Here is another time where you'll pick an outfit, but this time it's kinda locked, but trust me, it's needed for the story. The description of the outfit is described after this preset outfit. Patterns, colors, and what kind of dress/shoes/etc. are up to you.)