✧┊Ch.24: Poisoned Vagabond; Don't Refuse Kindness As You Breath

(Apparently, WT can somehow make copyright strikes to videos that includes ost, even on YT. Please take note that this is only an inference. I guess that means less music. Sorry guys. Art does not belong to me.)
✧✧✧✧

   Accepting their temporary defeat, the wrongfully cursed man and his new-found, yet also familiar old friend, left the stage as to not provoke the arcade owner's fearful wrath; leaving the famous yet also infamous, soot-furred feline, along with his mysterious significant other, to bask and absorb all of their glorious fame and their victory.

   Boyfriend, Y/N, The cursed man, and his old friend, were all fearful of what was to come. Girlfriend has been acting peculiar, and nobody knew if she were to do something that would be disastrous towards them or the music community. Tabi, the cursed man; knew however, that whatever she was to do was not going to be out of kindness. AGOTI, his old friend; was to suspect as much as well.

   Y/N cared for everyone around her who she knew and recognized as friends, so she was especially concerned for the health of Boyfriend, whom she is dating. Hehe cute couple uvu

   As they conversed with one another, getting to know each other and becoming close friends, a new supposed foe approaches from far within the shadowy fray. A dubious, jacket-wearing man who smoked an interesting cigarette waited within the alley, awaiting his next acquaintance.

   Little did both sides know that neither would emerge victorious, at least, not emotion-wise.

   Boyfriend held himself close to Y/N as they approached the smoker, making sure nothing were to happen to her as they walked deeper within the dark alley.

   In the hidden sidelines were two spectators; Tabi and AGOTI, watching out for the smoker so he wouldn't pull any fast ones on Boyfriend and Y/N. Although the two only knew them for a few hours, they've grown quite close during that time.

   The smoker then realized the footsteps that came closer and closer to him, and turned around to face them, a weary-looking smile present on his face.

   The smoker had a casual, but suspicious looking outfit. He wore a white shirt, a dark grey jacket, a brown cap that obscured his eyes, dark green pants, white finger-less gloves, and brown boots to compliment his cap. A cigarette lingered within his left hand, smoke occasionally leaking out of it.

  "Hey there," Boyfriend averted the smoker's attention to him, where he could see Boyfriend's confident face almost as clear as day. "Don'tcha know that smoking's bad for you?"

  The man smiled at Boyfriend's powerful gusto and sighed, letting out some smoke that lingered within his mouth. "Yeah, I know little man, but sometimes a cig's all I got... I'm sure a kid like you would understand."

  Y/N's eyebrows lowered in concern as she scanned the smoker up and down once more. His appearance alone told her that he wasn't in the best of health. "Sir... I understand that quitting smoking is hard, but..." She looked up at his shadowed gaze, his eyes shining from the lamp post above. "You might need to now."

  The insouciant smoker shrugged her advice off, his nonchalant grin persisting as he proceeded to place the cigarette onto his lips, before carefully removing it and a cloud of smoke exiting his mouth shortly after. "Did you two only come here to lecture me on my health?" He began, before letting a little bit more smoke leave his mouth. "Hope not, cause I'm itching for rap battle... You alright with that?"

  Boyfriend held a suspecting stare at the smoker before him. He couldn't help but feel as though something were wrong... But he decided to not think of it for the time being. "Oh, we're more than ready for a rap battle, old man," Boyfriend prepared his microphone as he confidently smirked at his new opponent, while Y/N pulled out one of her miniature boomboxes and connecting it to Boyfriend's mic via Bluetooth. "Just make sure to make this interesting, alright? I want my wi-girlfriend to enjoy this too."