✧┊Ch.7: A Feast To Newborn Camaraderie; Our Tête-à-Tête Has Ended

✧✧✧✧

   To think that Oto would trust Y/N the most out of all his friends... she was surprised, but happy that he felt so at ease with her.

   Because of his trust to her, Oto had told her about his and Scarlet, also known as Girlfriend's relationship. According to him, their relationship was beginning to turn grey in a bad way. He asked her whether he should break up with her or not, as he had felt like he should, but at the same time he shouldn't.

   Y/N's answer, although simple, made his eyes open just a bit more.

   And with that note, he told her of his friends that were going to come over. But the two were in a bit of an embarrassing position... His hand on top of her's on the booth table. It looked like the two were a couple. It would be scandalous if anyone saw them like that without context.

   Three figures walked in. One with a basketball player uniform on, and a mechanical body, one that was extremely tall with a bomb head and a hoodie, and another with dark skin with puffy hair and shirt layered by her t-shirt, who looked oddly familiar.

  "... Then again, I guess I wouldn't be invited to their team 'cause I'm a robot, huh? Jeez, it's so hard looking for basketball teams these days!" The robot in a basketball player uniform exclaimed to the bomb head next to him as he walked in. But as soon as he saw Oto, he smiled at him with his TV head. "Anyhoo, We're here, Hajime!"

  "Honestly, I'm up for food, but this is place is seriously flashy to whoever could walk by here..." The bomb head commented, scratched the back of his head with a calm expression on his face. "You sure I can just hang here, Oto?"

  "This place is super relaxing, just by the looks of it! And... that smell! Even the food smells super calming!" The oddly familiar girl with puffy hair said optimistically.

  "I'm happy you like it, Carol; and Whitty, I guarantee your safety here," Oto responded to them, a calm smile on his face.

   Y/N looked over at her hand with a flustered face, expecting his hand to be shamelessly on top of hers. But he had taken his hand away from her's before his friends had even seen... But it was close to her hand, still right next to it. In a way, it was somewhat reassuring for some reason.

  "After all, I did rent this place out."

  Y/N's eyes widened. 'H-he rented this whole restaurant?!' She thought, her face flabbergasted as she looked over at him with deep shock. 'I mean, I know he's popular, but I didn't think he'd be this popular!'

  "Th-this whole place?! You didn't release that info to the public, did you?!" Whitty queried, his eyes panicked. For some reason, he was incredibly nervous about the public.

  "Of course not, this is my personal favorite comfort restaurant, I come here whenever I feel stressed," He replied, his face calm. "I'd never give out this restaurant's location to anyone but people that I truly trust. But anyways, take a seat, wherever you'd all like."

   Y/N was a bit confused with all the new people she was meeting, despite one being somewhat familiar. But thanks to the help of Oto and his introductions, he was able to introduce her to all of them.

  "This cheery lookin' hunk-a-junk is Hex, he's a really good basketball player, and a good opponent. If you need to cheer someone up, Hex's your guy. He can brighten up almost every situation. Hex, this is Y/N L/N, you all better memorize her name as well!" Oto gestured to Hex, who was currently sitting on one of the bar chairs, a cheery smile on his electric face.