✧┊Ch.26: Training Is In Order; Heard Of The Debuts?

(Don't make a goddamn amongus joke I swear to god. By MexicanShyguyboi on Reddit, will be taken down if asked.)
✧✧✧✧

   Never smoke, never get addicted to a drugs. I'm serious. You'll regret it for the rest of your life... Just like that smoker who battled Boyfriend. He now lays idly in a hospital bed, his living chances close to zero. His close-to-death condition has brought no good tension to Boyfriend, neither Y/N L/N, his significant other.

   Boyfriend's new mysterious acquaintances, AGOTI and Tabi, were both just as troubled as them, and were also bothered by Girlfriend and Kapi's behavior. Tabi going as far to despise Girlfriend, and apparently with good reason.

   After receiving info of Kapi and Girlfriend's actions towards Garcello; the poor smoker, Boyfriend had began to feel determined to confront Kapi once again, and question what Girlfriend has been doing. But before he does, sharpening his skills was definitely something he needed to do, especially with you cheering him on.

   In the nearby park, all of whom I mentioned, except for the smoker of course, were dueling it out as a way to train...

   On the left was AGOTI, practically screaming his lungs out to beat Boyfriend due to getting too cocky and ending up getting his ass practically handed to him.

   Meanwhile, on the right, where Boyfriend was repeating AGOTI's lyrics almost perfectly, he began to sweat a bit more due to exhaustion and pushing himself, but it was all worth it to have Y/N L/N, his significant other, continue to cheer him on and occasionally chime in with a note or two to support him.

   Although Y/N was still rather rusty at songs and music in general due to taking a very long break, she was still persistent on helping Boyfriend out with his career, one way or another.

   Their duel eventually ended, and Boyfriend was not surprisingly made the winner by Tabi, who was watching over the duel to make sure AGOTI didn't lose his temper and attempt to attack Boyfriend. Which luckily, he did not. But, he did lose his temper at the end of the song and throw his microphone to the ground.

  "Good job BF," Y/N wiped her forehead of any sort of sweat, worn out from getting worked up and practically singing with her boyfriend. "You totally killed it out there! If we keep this up, I'm sure you'll beat Kapi!"

  Boyfriend wearily sighed as he wiped his face and upper body with a towel given by Tabi, lifting up his white tank-top to get his chest and stomach. "Hope so," He panted, glancing over at a raging AGOTI before looking back at Y/N. "I feel a bit more controlled on my voice'n stuff... but really I'dunno... What'cha think, Tabi?"

  Tabi looked off to the side with an unusual air of guilt, avoiding Boyfriend and Y/N's eager eyes as he drank from the water bottle he held in his skeleton hand. "Hate to say it... But you won't be beating him anytime soon. You might be strong, the Boyfriend, but knowing that dirty girl... She must've boosted Kapi in strength with her demonic witchcraft..." He growled under his invisible throat at the mere thought of Girlfriend, his non-existent eyebrows furrowed and frustrated.

  Tabi's harsh word sent a dejected chill down Boyfriend's spine, his eyes almost losing it's previous optimism from during the battle. His sudden despair surprised Y/N, making her jump to his side to see if he was alright. "Damn... Just how am I gonna get through them if I'm not good enough? I've tried, but I've failed and now look at that old smoker I fought..."

   Upset by his resigned tone, Y/N held Boyfriend's left shoulder with a determined smile on her face. "You didn't give up on me when we argued back then, right?" Boyfriend looked over at her, a small sign of realization appearing upon his face. "So don't give up on Kapi, Girlfriend, or that smoker. I'm sure Garcello-- I think that was his name-- will recover, even if it might be just a small chance."