✧┊Ch.10: The Language of Love is Fierce; 'Extroverts' and Introvert Learner

(Art by Yoki Doki on Deviantart! Also BF is not catching feelings for Whitty;; their relationship is like a BFF type.)

✧✧✧✧

   Although Y/N was so sour from hanging with Skid and Pump the day before yesterday, she had no choice but to go wish good luck for Oto, also known as Boyfriend, on his next duel concert. This time he had to face both Mommy Must Murder and Daddy Dearest. However, he wasn't doing this Girlfriend anymore.

   Considering that the two had broken up.

   Before he had left to go to the concert, the two shared a warming hug, which lasted a bit longer than both had expected. But Boyfriend had taken as some kind of good luck boon, and ran off to go to his concert, leaving Y/N somewhat frazzled from realizing she had hugged him for too long.

   But during the duel concert... A strange 'demon' with a lemon for a head had hijacked the concert before Boyfriend could even announce that him and Girlfriend were no longer together. And when he had finished battling the Lemon Demon, they had ran out of air time to even announce it.

   However, that was currently in the past as of now.

   After all, Y/N L/N was of course, concerned of what had happened, but Oto had asked her on a date to a lively shopping district nearby, stating that it would be a good way to catch a breather.

   Y/N exited the subway with a joyful smile on her face, looking around the area she had entered to see if the shopping district was nearby.

  'I can't believe he asked me on a date right after that chaotic duel concert...' She thought to herself as she continued to look around. 'Seriously, he's really making me worry now.' 

   Soon, she caught of what seemed to be the shopping district, but it was so far away and crowded that she had to walk closer to it, and by a lot, to really see if it was really the district.

   Y/N gulped at the far, heavily crowded sight and sighed. 'Oh dear... I hope this is it. The best way to find out is by trying, right?'

✧✧✧

   Within the depths of the crowded shopping district, filled with unfamiliar people walking and talking about, sat Oto, alone on a dry, sun-bleached bench, waiting for a very close friend of his; who he deeply cherished, to eventually show up.

   He had accidentally arrived at the district at a very early time; 8:48 AM when the date was supposed to be 11:35 AM, from what he could remember.

   And so while waiting, he ordered some ramen from the local Asian food place, and beat a few people who had recognized him and challenged him to a duel.

   Soon, his piping hot and deliciously smelling ramen was ready for him to eat, which he had gladly picked up with a grand smile on his face. The thought of wetting his throat with the delicious broth and ramen noodles made him shiver in anticipation... But also in disgust because of how gross that description was.

   He grabbed the noodles with the chopsticks he was given, and licked his lips at the tempting scent of the meal. He opened his jaw wide in a dramatic manner, exposing his canine teeth, and lowered the noodles into his mouth, until...

   *grrr*

  "Honestly... you could just ask if you want some." 

  "Th-that wasn't me!"

   Oto moved the noodles back into the broth, and looked behind the bench he was sitting in, gazing at the tall figure who towered before him with his hand on his stomach, his eyes stuck to the ramen Oto held. Oto sighed at the tall figure, before beckoning him over to sit next him on the bench.