✧┊Ch. 21: Another Story Left To Tell; Discourse Around

(Art not mine!)

(And yes;; at this point I just refer to Boyfriend as BF or something lol)
✧✧✧✧

   A man that wore a skull of mysterious intent made his debut just hours before the present; desperately and aggressively warning the man on music's podium of the lady who he loved before's actions and her plans.

   However, he had already known of her deeds ever since the two of them were in a loving relationship, and admittedly, had regretted being so blind to it as they were together. If one is not careful, they end up trading an eye for an eye in love, making one and another blind. In order to not become blind, they have to truly love each other.

   Like Y/N and Boyfriend, hehe cute couple.

   The blue-haired man still has much to tell to the one he truly loves about his significant other from before. And he also fears for the oblivious feline who unknowingly began to date her.

   Y/N L/N primly poked her fork into her F/F (Favorite Food), piercing it, and raised the food it had caught into her mouth. She marveled joyfully at the amazing taste, making a mental note to visit the restaurant again. Boyfriend also ate some of his food, but in a slightly more feral way; by using his teeth and a literal knife, as he was eating a tasty, but tough steak.

   The two had arrived at a nearby restaurant that was surprisingly full with people talking and joking about, in a small attempt to get their minds of off the recent event with the goat-skulled man. However, they both knew that they had to discuss it one way or another there.

  "Y/N," Boyfriend spoke first, catching Y/N's attention as she was chewing on a portion of F/F. "I'm sorry I didn't tell you about this shit sooner..." His eyes were focused on the ripped steak he was eating, and his face was covered in guilt; even his long eyebrows were rather scrunched.

  "It's okay," She responded in a comforting tone, as she wiped her face with a clean napkin. "The situation sounds rough, and I don't want to intrude on too much."

  "But right now, I really need to know the truth in order to help you. I love you BF, I don't want you to get hurt."

  "Oh... Bee-ahem-G-goddammit Y/N, you're way too f*ckin' sweet," His face glowed red, and he embarrassingly tried to hide it with his blue hair, and with the teared meat piece he ripped off of his steak. "...Th-thanks. I-I love you too... But, that's enough stalling. I should tell you about Girlfriend now..."

  Y/N looked intently at Boyfriend, ready to listen and refusing to let anything else distract her. This did seem like a very serious situation, and she wasn't going to let Boyfriend be unheard. "Girlfriend... or Scarlet Demunberg, isn't the nicest of people, as you probably heard from Tabi. Thing is though, he actually told me she was dating him while she was dating me, without letting me know."

  Y/N's eyes widened. Scarlet cheated on him?! "I-I'm so sorry! How long did she date him?!" Everyone had a good side to them, but Scarlet was really starting to change Y/N's mind about the saying.

  "Apparently Tabi and her got together a week before she and I did, but she didn't tell me shit about Tabi. Something tells me that she was planning on taking advantage of him..." He took another aggressive bite out of his steak, his mind betraying the astounding smell and taste of the steak to focus on Girlfriend's strange actions.

  "But... how do you know that?" Y/N popped another piece of her favorite food into her mouth while looking back at Boyfriend with a curious look. 

   She didn't want to jump to the conclusion that Girlfriend was a terrible person just from the information she had seen; she wanted to hear Boyfriend's side of the story, since he had dated Girlfriend before.